Telesure

Telesure Employee Reviews

Okay company
Multi brand Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Fourways, Gauteng18 February 2020
The place is far and they don't care about their staff they treat their staff like dogs management does not stand for their staff at all there is no growth
4,0
Very high pressure and fun
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng11 February 2020
Culture very fun, work hard and works even harder, an environment where you're constantly switched on even after hours. Collaborate with sales consultant and lead with positivity to improve the teams engagement with clients.
Pros
Very high remuneration
Cons
Less family time
4,0
Good company to work for.
Broker Relationship Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng10 February 2020
Worked for this company for more than 10 years. It is a good company and has ample opportunity for growth. Fast paced company and very target driven. Focuses on innovation and to be the best possible company in its industry.
Makes you feel part of the Telesure family. At Telesure you are not just a number.
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal7 February 2020
The only thing I didn't appreciate is that basic salaries were not the same while we had the same qualification doing the same job. But they will preach us to live the company value which they don't obey. 1life @ telesure thanks for nothing
Competitive and Welcoming work place
Consultant Agent (Former Employee) –  Fourways, Gauteng30 January 2020
This company provides a Great environment to work and grow in, growth opportunities are there and the people are great. Competitive and enjoyable. Since it is a much larger company.
productive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng30 January 2020
good and safe working area with good company benefits. i have leaned to work in a team and giving best customer service to our clients. they also give people opportunity for growth.
Fast paced
Insured liabilities administrator (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng23 January 2020
Fast paced environment, alot of learning experience and growth opportunities. Stressful environment, target driven, value orientated. Stricted management
Pros
Growth
2,0
Okay
Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 January 2020
The company is okay to work for but when ethics come into question and the senior management team lacks integrity, it does become challenging to work there.
5,0
Its like home away from home
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng14 January 2020
Working at Telesure has been a positive lifestyle that gave me confidence and safety of my future. It is a great place to work at. I would strongly encourage young professionals to join this team of excellence for better future.
productive
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 January 2020
Good, productive fun place to work,
beautiful place
great teams
great people
good food
4,0
Great company to work for
CLAIMS NON-MOTOR PROCESSING TEAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Century City3 January 2020
Great company to work for. Very people focused and they invest in there staff. I would recommend any person that is serious about there future to invest there time in Telesure.
Experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal3 January 2020
It was very stressful at time however I really enjoyed working there, I didn’t leave because I was unhappy - it was because of my DOFA. The money was great and so was the management, I really had no issues.
telesure
lead admin (Current Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng30 December 2019
I enjoy what I do and really enjoy the working environment.
The culture is unique and the centre is very vibrant. I enjoy having to interact with different people on a daily basis
Pros
super club
1,0
Fast phase and stressful and long hours
Lead Administrator / Sales (Former Employee) –  Danevirne24 December 2019
Start dialing clients as the system gives you clients information to dail and making hourly targets and if not met you need to stay longer without getting paid for the extra hours worked. you need to convince the client on the phone to do a quoteto see if you can save them money or not
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Challenging inviroment
Respectful inviroment
Motivated
Salary of 20000+
PSD Colsultant (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng3 December 2019
The working environment is out of this world. If I can I will go back to Telesure. But salary wise that was my challenge.if given an opportunity I will go back to claims
Innovative and Competitive Company
Outbound Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Gauteng10 November 2019
Target driven environment.
Management is very involved and engaging with staff.
Great culture and constantly improving.
Competition is tough
The people and the place is very nice to be a part of.
5,0
It was a great company to work. A company that gives you an opportunity to grow.
Operation consuy (Former Employee) –  Dainfern, Gauteng5 November 2019
Telesure it's great company however it's unfortunate I'm no longer working there.
The culture is at its best and also the employees are friendly. The company had Bursary and study loans. And there were training in between.
5,0
Vibrant and perfect for career growth
When I joined Telesure I had no idea about sales, I fell in love with sales when I made my first sale on the very first day dailing. Sales became my newly born career, I call it an unidentified blessing( from the novel unidentified blessings). It challenged my confidence and my hunger for growth. In just a year i obtained a class of business STI( short term insurance) personal lines certificate and an RE5 for all reps of FSP's. IF YOU WANT A CAREER, TELESURE CAN BE YOUR STEPPING STONE TO YOUR SUCCESSFUL CAREER.
Pros
Commission structure
Cons
Favouritism
4,0
It was a good experience
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 October 2019
I was a great experience ever. Management is so willing to help. People who works there a more than willing to help. I enjoyed talking to clients educating them with the products offered.

The hardest part was doing 3 jobs in 1.