Ten Group Employee Reviews for Lifestyles Manager

1,0
I wish I never took this job
Lifestyle Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY13 May 2019
I want to clearly state that I hope this review is anonymous. I was so excited to work here and the training class made me me even more excited. Even though the training taught me very little about how todo my job. Upper management is great but if you don't work in San Francisco you have no access to them. New York office middle management run their office like it was a high school. If you suck up they will give you less briefs so they can keep you around however if you just do your job and aren't part of the clique they will make sure that you receive so many briefs that it's almost impossible to hit your goals.Also the party culture can be toxic. When employees don't show for work because they are hung over that makes your work load more stressful. Managers never take escalated calls and leave you responsible for not getting in touch with them. Every good manager who was supportive and caring has either been let go or quit because of the absolute unprofessional behavior. The best way to succeed is to be an average employee and keep your mouth shut.
Pros
benefits eventually
Cons
see review
4,0
Lifestyle Manager Jr (Former Employee) –  SAO PAULO, BR7 January 2019
Management staff and coworkers in all areas hired together can build a strong and close relationship, which can contribute for a healthy and profitable workplace.
Pros
Build a strong relationship with the team
Cons
Lack of respect from some coworkers
2,0
Great pay but no job security.
Lifestyle Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV13 January 2018
Terrible training with the trainer lacking actual on the job experience for position. Having a long 2-3 week training and then attempting to work independently confused/ Calling other employees every 5 minutes for 8 hours to get assistance, asking yourself why you even had training
No Job Security-
In my 90 days working for Ten Group
3 people fired without reason
2 quit disliked job/management
Pros
Pay, breaks throughout shift paid.
Cons
Terrible training, no organization, Trainer lack of on the job knowledge for help /no experience.
1,0
High turn around / quick to lay off
Lifestyle manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV2 June 2017
This company has a high turn around rate. They will work you to death and not even think about hiring more people in your department. They will have you taking calls on things you have not been trained in then shrug their shoulder when you ask for help.
They laid off so many people due to "structuring the company." Switched them to different departments, then laid them off AGAIN!
Pros
Getting to work 4/10 hour days
Cons
Cleaning after adults, over worked, system constantly shutting down
No Goals No leadership
Lifestyle Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 December 2016
The management is ridiculously poor and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction.

Work-life balance is discarded from the core and mis-management of human resources prevails, which leads to broken communication and poor results.
5,0
Career Development
Lifestyle Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco22 October 2015
A great place to get your foot in the door and move up quite fast if you perform well. Great way to learn about Travel, Dining, Theater, Concerts and Sporting events. Everytime I have an issue a manager listens and responds.
Cons
too much work
Haphazard and Broken Management - No employee satisfaction
Lifestyle Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai19 April 2015
A typical day at work will be full of fun for those who comes from a creative space. However, the management is haphazard and lack clear vision/policies/values of the company, with no or negligible importance given to employee satisfaction.

Pros
Fixed working hours
Cons
No clear objectives/no security/no growth prospects offered