Ten Group Employee Review

Lifestyle Manager Jr (Former Employee) –  SAO PAULO, BR7 January 2019
Management staff and coworkers in all areas hired together can build a strong and close relationship, which can contribute for a healthy and profitable workplace.
Pros
Build a strong relationship with the team
Cons
Lack of respect from some coworkers

Other Ten Group Employee Reviews

I wish I never took this job
Lifestyle Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY13 May 2019
I want to clearly state that I hope this review is anonymous. I was so excited to work here and the training class made me me even more excited. Even though the training taught me very little about how todo my job. Upper management is great but if you don't work in San Francisco you have no access to them. New York office middle management run their office like it was a high school. If you suck up they will give you less briefs so they can keep you around however if you just do your job and aren't part of the clique they will make sure that you receive so many briefs that it's almost impossible to hit your goals.Also the party culture can be toxic. When employees don't show for work because they are hung over that makes your work load more stressful. Managers never take escalated calls and leave you responsible for not getting in touch with them. Every good manager who was supportive and caring has either been let go or quit because of the absolute unprofessional behavior. The best way to succeed is to be an average employee and keep your mouth shut.
Pros
benefits eventually
Cons
see review
Could be better
Senior Lifestyle Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FL24 March 2019
Most of the work we do is not too hard. There are days when it is slow, like 2 calls, and other days when it is back to back. It is fun to work on requests that are a bit different like planning trips out of the country but some requests can get repetitive like booking flights. The worst about is accountability from others is not there and there is no punishment for those that are slacking on their job.
Pros
Random treats, Pto
Cons
minimum incentives, lack of accountability, teammates in other offices

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ten Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,3