Tenacity Financial Services

Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews

1,0
The worste place i'v ever worked at
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape19 February 2020
Would not work for them ever again. Management was the worste, made you feel like nothing. Put certain people forward that they liked, employee turnover very high
Stressful
Collections agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape30 January 2020
Disrespective management under paying agent stressful the worst company you could work for unproffetional when its increase time lots of regulations so that u wont get anything they dont care about the agents working there .getting 5500 for the whole 5 years increase its only a 6 % thats undee a rand
3,0
The hours are long but the salary is not enough to meet all my needs
Contact center agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape1 January 2020
Even after so many years working for the company there's not salary review. You still get the same peanuts for years regardless of your performance. Theres no incentives or commission.
3,0
Tenacity is a goodcompany to work for
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Specialised collections24 November 2019
Tenacity is a good company but it is situated far from where i stay and travelling is very expensive for me spending almost R1200 p/mon travelling is too much.
They have great benefits
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape9 November 2019
I love working there but my salary does not meet my monthly expenses.. They have a friendly environment and the pressure is not too much one can handle it.
Somewhat Limiting but Good Fun
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 November 2019
A good start up but still very young at the time in its growth strategy for anything to feel like decisions taken made sense although ultimately they did continue growing, so much respect to the team. Many times innovation was look at skeptically rather than with the opportunity to grow a possible ROI.
The working hours attributed to a lack of work life balance but the Culture was great. Lots of fun was had and seeing people grow was awesome to be a part of
5,0
Productive and fun work olace
Confirmations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kuilsrivier, Western Cape30 October 2019
It was great to work there nice shifts ,stability. Great benefits I started off as a data capturer ,captured the applications. Then did applications over the phone. Was promoted to confirmations department where I approved or declined accounts ,check bank statement or payslips.. Made calls to employers SA and NON SA to confirm applicants employment.Worked hand in hand with the fraud department as many documents tend to be fabricated. Worked correspondence via email approving and declining accounts.
1,0
Not happy where I'm working currently looking for a job
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape12 October 2019
My typical day would be .Talking to different customers over the phone ,educating them and getting them to pay their accounts
I've learnt how to deal with different customers and team work
Pathetic Excuse for a company
Call Centre Agent (Inbound) And data capture (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 September 2019
I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.
1,0
Worst company I ever worked for
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape11 August 2019
The management is highly unprofessional they do not value their staff at all. They have crazy and inhuman rules, they only value their time but not of agents.
4,0
fun environment
Debt Collector Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape7 August 2019
We used to donate the Christmas boxes end of the year that i really enjoyed giving back to others who are less fortunate
We would dress up for the event to make the children feel welcomed
Pros
Free massages
Cons
Small space
2,0
Growing, fun and good working environment
Team manager (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape5 August 2019
This is a good company to work as is still growing. I have worked for the company for 11 years and i enjoyed myself as i gained so much experience with the company. I was the first agent of the company.
Pros
Off days when you meet target
Cons
Poor communication
2,0
No longer fun but productive.
New Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape18 July 2019
I've worked here a while, the people and team leaders are good to work with but at this company they always point out the bad instead of your good. They always have a way of taking away the good things like getting people to work away your overtime. Ways to lessen your incentive like on two occasions I performed differently and still got the same kind of money. The incentive still gets deducted on as well. But it is a good company though. They're always hiring on a regular basis incase you need a job but they don't always read your emails nor do they get back to you.
Pros
Discounted food, Good working environment
Cons
Long hours, Taking sick leave influences your performance despite having a medical condition.
2,0
Long hours and little pay
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape18 June 2019
Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre.
Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Terrible break schedules
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Kuilsrivier, Western Cape19 May 2019
workplace is fun
Ceo very friendly
target driven company
the hardest not getting feedback when you doing good
get free t-shirts
typical day at work reading emails listening to calls, training new recruits and doing coaching
Pros
discount on lunches
1,0
Fun place when management allows
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 May 2019
Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.
Pros
Staff card and subsidized meals
Cons
Long hours for little to no money
5,0
This is a really great company which aims to empower its employees and the standards at which the workers go at it, it inspires the whole office space
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape7 May 2019
A typical day at work would be taking calls from different stores from around the country and provide solutions to their quires regarding the system they are using in the store. What I learnt most was how to keep a cool head when under pressure and make sure that you stay focused to what you have to achieve. It was really a great fortune to have worked there.
Fun place to work for
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape26 March 2019
The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Commission
Fun workplace
Debtor Collector (Former Employee) –  Parow, Western Cape23 February 2019
Very wonderful place lot of skills growth and lot of opportunities very supportive people around the company. Upskilled at all times great environment
Pros
Upskilled
Cons
Short hours
fun work place
new bussiness agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape21 February 2019
good company to start a career and build exsperience great enviroment and culture aswell.great working at tenacity very fun all companys do have there ups and downs its what you ake of it
Pros
prizes now and then medical aid