Tenacity Financial Services Employee Reviews

1,0
Not happy where I'm working currently looking for a job
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape12 October 2019
My typical day would be .Talking to different customers over the phone ,educating them and getting them to pay their accounts
I've learnt how to deal with different customers and team work
Pathetic Excuse for a company
Call Centre Agent (Inbound) And data capture (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 September 2019
I worked in the customer service department and I liked working there but the management wasn't very helpful and clued up. They have no empathy whatsoever towards their team members. It's a good place to start your call centre career but not for the long run. They pay you peanuts for the amount of work you have to do. I'm glad I left.
1,0
Worst company I ever worked for
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape11 August 2019
The management is highly unprofessional they do not value their staff at all. They have crazy and inhuman rules, they only value their time but not of agents.
2,0
Growing, fun and good working environment
Team manager (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape5 August 2019
This is a good company to work as is still growing. I have worked for the company for 11 years and i enjoyed myself as i gained so much experience with the company. I was the first agent of the company.
Pros
Off days when you meet target
Cons
Poor communication
2,0
No longer fun but productive.
New Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape18 July 2019
I've worked here a while, the people and team leaders are good to work with but at this company they always point out the bad instead of your good. They always have a way of taking away the good things like getting people to work away your overtime. Ways to lessen your incentive like on two occasions I performed differently and still got the same kind of money. The incentive still gets deducted on as well. But it is a good company though. They're always hiring on a regular basis incase you need a job but they don't always read your emails nor do they get back to you.
Pros
Discounted food, Good working environment
Cons
Long hours, Taking sick leave influences your performance despite having a medical condition.
2,0
Long hours and little pay
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape18 June 2019
Good company to start working at but it's not a controlled environment in the call centre.
Deductions are ridiculous, they don't contribute to any of the compulsory "benefits, the force staff to take medical aids ect but they don't give a percentage towards it. Some of the higher management is also very uptight and they're very threatening.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Terrible break schedules
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Kuilsrivier, Western Cape19 May 2019
workplace is fun
Ceo very friendly
target driven company
the hardest not getting feedback when you doing good
get free t-shirts
typical day at work reading emails listening to calls, training new recruits and doing coaching
Pros
discount on lunches
1,0
Fun place when management allows
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 May 2019
Its can be a fun place to work at when management allows, this change all the time mostly not for the benefit of the employees or to make things easier.
Pros
Staff card and subsidized meals
Cons
Long hours for little to no money
5,0
This is a really great company which aims to empower its employees and the standards at which the workers go at it, it inspires the whole office space
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape7 May 2019
A typical day at work would be taking calls from different stores from around the country and provide solutions to their quires regarding the system they are using in the store. What I learnt most was how to keep a cool head when under pressure and make sure that you stay focused to what you have to achieve. It was really a great fortune to have worked there.
Fun place to work for
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape26 March 2019
The Tenacity financial services is a good company to work for and a very productive and fun place to be.with a good management team who always make sure their agent are happy all the time. will recommend the company to anyone who wishes to work there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Commission
Fun workplace
Debtor Collector (Former Employee) –  Parow, Western Cape23 February 2019
Very wonderful place lot of skills growth and lot of opportunities very supportive people around the company. Upskilled at all times great environment
Pros
Upskilled
Cons
Short hours
fun work place
new bussiness agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape21 February 2019
good company to start a career and build exsperience great enviroment and culture aswell.great working at tenacity very fun all companys do have there ups and downs its what you ake of it
Pros
prizes now and then medical aid
1,0
I wouldn't recomment the company even to my worst enemy.
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 February 2019
Tenacity used to be fun but not anymore, the only thing they seem to be doing strong is pointing out the wrongs that the agents are doing instead of listening to agents and finding out how to improve the work place, the tools we use and the environment the agents r working in, there's no freedom of speech in anything work related but yet they expect 100% work commitment with a smile in our faces.
fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape11 October 2018
Tenacity is a very fun environment to work with,proffessional managers....the company values are followed by employees.
The premises are neat and clean with a canteen that has discounts
Pros
free lunches
Cons
late shift
3,0
Its too much work load with no incentive..no fun more especially in my department
Debt Collector (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape21 September 2018
I work here its almost 3 years rediculous salary increase working hard but not rewarded for that.for all the time i've been working here i reach my target
Pros
Not at all
Cons
Yes we working from 8 till 5 with a 30 minutes lunch and 2 15minutes tea times
Working at Tenacity
Opera ons Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 August 2018
Worst company I have ever worked at.
Blocked from applying for new roles within the company.
Notoriously poor hiring decisions for internal promotions.
5,0
Fun working environment, frer lunches when we reach our targets from the management.
Data Capture (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape24 July 2018
Fun work environment , I enjoy working with all the races ,agents always eager to assist each other ,different age groups also inside the company which is not a problem at all.
Pros
At times free meals
Good experience
Customer service and debt collor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 June 2018
i worked at customer service , debt collector and fraud .
i learned a lot working for the company as i was doing different jobs however salary was the same . They had provident fund and uif which helps when you stop working with them .
4,0
Vibrant and fun workplace
Speciality and insurance sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape28 March 2018
Diverse culture, family type of feeling where everyone knows eachother. Productive workplace and happy environment. Fun and vibrant place to work at. Home away from home.
Pros
Vibrant place
3,0
Productive and fun place to be at.
Quality Assurer and training facilitator (Former Employee) –  Parow industrial area18 February 2018
Dealt with local clients from various retails companies in SA. Provided customer services as well as colections. I was tasked with the monitoring of the advisors calls and provide feedback to respective team leaders as well as management. Conducting calibrations on weekly basis.
Pros
fun activities that were taking palce on fridays
Cons
stressful environment