The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)

The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Found 286 reviews matching the search See all 9 473 reviews
5,0
Very good company to work for
Depot Manager (Former Employee) –  George, Western Cape22 February 2020
Big oppotunities to develop yourself
Managemant are supportive
Good culture to work in
Always willing to assist there employee to study futher.
Good program running especially the CSI project.
productive place
Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Wadeville, Gauteng19 February 2020
receiving quite a number of samples everyday. have learned to work under pressure. Management was very helpful and informative. THE HARDEST IS WHEN THE LINE IS DOwn with no help. cant produce required liters.
A friendly environment
Less stress environment
Working hours fairly ok
productive, healthy working environment
ppc (Former Employee) –  Wadeville, Gauteng6 February 2020
A learning environment. A competitive field that needs perseverance, it adheres to the food and beverage standards.
The hardest part of the job is having to stop or pause production for conformance and quality reasons.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing that customers trust me in delivering world class products that are not only safe but bring pleasure to their needs.
productive/ fun
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo6 February 2020
good experience and very stressful environment, day and night shift work, ran the warehouse and logistics, was able to learn all road transport and supply chain duties
Best employer by far
Regional Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Groblersdal, Limpopo5 February 2020
Great people that makes the workplace a great place to be, never a dull moment, innovation and leadership,

Culture of respect, honest and much more fun.

Given an opportunity i would go back.
Productive and fun workplace
N/A (Former Employee) –  Parow, Western Cape5 February 2020
It has been an amazing experience to freely work at Coca-Cola. Just being there at the start of the race and enjoy the different music playing in the background while you cheer for the runners was truly amazing .
4,0
I enjoyed working at coca cola and it helped me grow
Hr GIT (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State23 January 2020
Working at coca cola was a great learning experince; the work was challenging and enriching. The people were kind and encouraging; and a good working environment.
3,0
While I was working as merchandiser at Coca-Cola thing where flowing smoothly.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo20 January 2020
I was working at Coca-Cola as a casual merchandiser.what I like about the company is that we got paid accordingly.we where given uniforms in time.labour broker is my problem .
5,0
Best company anyone can work for
Warehouse Administrator (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng23 December 2019
Your working for this has got its own challenges. Because its an international company and well-known. Working for Coca-Cola you are an image of it.you have to behave in a good manner.
Pros
Good opportunities
Cons
Long working hours
3,0
I was work as a December on busy time
Machandser at Spar (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal at Spar5 December 2019
I was appreciate to work coca cola cumpany as machandiser, compatition is high so you must be smart every time and fast.may learn aware for different customers and cultures,be a good person.i was clock in the morning by 8:00 and clock out 17:00, sometimes the work overtime but it course by customers.
Be confident
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Devland4 December 2019
I didn't feel safe... working conditions weren't so good and I was unfairly retrenched... it's good as a start up job but it has more cons than Pros...
Dedicated to my work
syrup attendent (Current Employee) –  Wadeville, Gauteng29 November 2019
I am a working hard person who always walk extra mile in my daily duties. Believe in team work and have a target in all we doing day by day.
Responsibilities:
*to deliver at right time
*keep all lines running
* clean as we go
*Paper work and PC
3,0
Good place to work - productive
Truck and trailer Mechanic Forklift Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng28 November 2019
Services and maintenance of trucks, trailers, forklifts, job cards, spares orders,brake downs after hours.Prep for roadworthy and NOSA inspections. Job allocations.
Learned - do not trust any body. The promises that was made did not realized. I was told that I am getting the job as the workshop foreman, although i did the job but did not get the pay. My salary was the same as the mechanics.
Management - told me from 2nd day that they going to retrench us. That was very stressful.
Workplace culture - Once you find your feet the people feels like family. Colleagues were very nice to work with and we were great working together as a team. If somebody needs help, I liked it to be there to help.
Hardest part of the job - to be uncertain about the position tomorrow. We where constantly reminded about the retrenchment. The work itself was fine although we worked very hard and for long hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job - Is doing what i know best and help others to achieve their potential too.
2,0
Distribution Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Makhado and Tzaneen22 November 2019
Favoritism is very high in the company.
Unfair treatment after 9 years service.
Top Management is some times disconnected from the lower level management.
Good rewarding and incentive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Witbank, Mpumalanga22 November 2019
I enjoyed working at TCCC, and gained alot, it's a good rewarding company with good career opportunities advancement and good incentives for good staff performance
5,0
very good company to work for
i really enjoyed working for coca cola with good management who are willing to assist where there is a problem and also teaching you more of the operations
Hard work
driver code 14 (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape15 November 2019
Sometimes you work long hours start working very early I like the job but I'm staying in George and sometimes it's difficult to go home . the environment is good only problem is traveling home sometimes it takes two months to go home but I love the job.
I'm qualified electrician
shift artisan (Current Employee) –  Wadeville, Gauteng13 November 2019
I'm qualified artisan with trade, diploma and wiremans licence. I have more than five working experience. I'm electrician but working as a millwright..
Fun and relaxed
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inanda Durban12 November 2019
It was a nice job .I got an experience office administration and stock taking.It helped me to know different Coca-Cola products and sizes.and it was exciting to work in a big company in South Africa like Coca-Cola.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.

3,9