The Forum Company

The Forum Company Employee Reviews

4,0
In-Between Workplace Culture.
I enjoyed working there, serving and interacting with clients was a great experience for me, long hours was kind of challenging most times, it was enjoyable to work with some colleagues and some it was hard to work with, and poor/lack of management from the office to ops managers and lastly I believe communication was or is the lacking tool.
4,0
Growth Opportunity
The Company allowed me to excel in my position. Allowing me to better staff members as well as their families.
My involvement in Company decision.

Networking with developed Companies
Pros
Open Door Policy
Cons
Inconsistent communication system
5,0
Operations Department
The Forum Company is a venue and conference centre that is multi facilitated with a range of hospitality catering events. The different type of events hosted enables creativity amongst the employee's career development and growth.
Pros
Free Lunches and staff transport for late shifts
Cons
Long hours and holiday shifts
3,0
Learn to work a lot more independently and that gave me a room to grow
Working in a very demanding job, I had to learn to work independently, to properly manage my time. I had to learn ways to speak to staff that where on my team and also general staff. Communicating accurate information to staff was crucial in this position as it could make a break the clients relationship with you. I worked with suppliers as well as clients. I enjoyed meeting new people and learning about their companies. The hardest part was to please the customer as they have different expectation but this was always a success at the end. I enjoyed making my clients happy
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Working early hours and sometimes long hours
2,0
Work
A daily routine included liasing with clients and doing bookings.
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Forum Company. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6