The Workforce Group Employee Reviews

Decent place of work
Junior Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 August 2019
Does try to provide for staff but recognition is a challenge at times. High expectations are required by management as well. Job Work/Life balance, I give the lowest score. Many hours of overtime given.
5,0
Good
Salary Clerk / Admin (Former Employee) –  Hermanstad, Gauteng23 August 2019
Enjoy working for the workforce group learned a lot
Like working with people
It is a good company
Help people with work
Good relationship with employees
Production and Excellent worjing environment
Receptionist/Admin (Former Employee) –  Parktown, Johannesburg5 August 2019
Worked for about six months and within that period I have learnt a lot and truly enjoyed the environment. Working and liaising with different people on a daily basis.
Loads of pressure
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  eThekwini, KwaZulu-Natal22 May 2019
No real management support. No crs system for sales. You need to actively go out and get new business
You need to have an active database and ensure you read up on the various councils.
Pros
The established and growing of the company
Great Learning Experience
Very productive environment with great opportunities for growth and learning. Culture is very energetic. Staff are hard working and very talented. Great experience overall.
5,0
We are in the peoples business
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg South Africa19 November 2018
Workforce Staffing is a company driven by the employees. We are in the peoples business which makes us on the the most successful staffing companies to work for. We treat all staff members equally and each staff member contributes to the companies success
Pros
Flexi time
Productive,challenges and fun workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng parktowm7 February 2018
Workforce is a good company treating their stuff with respect and have their way of saying thanks to their staff.their working place is like a second home
Pros
Insentives
Cons
Long hours but not always
Enjoyable workplace, very casual
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal22 November 2017
Very enjoyable and relaxing environment
Management not always available in the office
Happy environment
Making sure there was enough casual workers needed for the amount of workers waiting in the waiting room
Working with casual workers was great. They always had smiles on their faces even when there was not enough work to go around
Pros
very relaxed environment
Cons
perks
productive, growth
csr office call centre outbound (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 July 2017
Very interesting place to work I was one of the first ladies recruiter to start the csr office and I've learned alot about call centre work. We had a nice environment working relationship and a good understanding with the clients. Clients use to ask for me to help them and that was a awesome feeling.
Pros
fun activities
1,0
A Very good company to work for. If management see potential in you they will allow you to grow.
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Parktown, Gauteng, The Head office30 June 2017
I had a company laptop so I could work from home, on my way to work. I was the first accountant in the company who had a company laptop and who could work from where ever I was.
Pros
I could get my work done on time and deadlines was never a problem for me.
Cons
You never on leave because you can do you work while you on holiday.
Average
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 June 2017
Remuneration is below par, culture is decent. Lacks any vision terrible management. No career guidance felt more like a number balancing the books. No time was invested in me in terms of developing my career
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Terrible Culture
Productive yet stressful environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape14 February 2017
Strategic corporate structural realignment makes it difficult to qualify a favorable or unfavorable review of the organisation at this stage.

Hardest part of my jobs was to turn sour grapes into sweet wine.
Productive, trustworth
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal19 January 2017
Workforce is the great company to work for. From head offices to branch's offices,operations managers, site supervisors and employees on sites. Workforce is like you are working with your family members. you fill at home.
Pros
Full time job
Cons
basic hours, from 07:00 to 16:30
Site supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng9 December 2016
The Time I spent at Workforce it was contractual and also beneficial, they gave me the opportunity to learn how to work as a leader, how to manage staff, they afforded me the chance to enhance my communication skills, which was the upside. the downside was not having a stable job
Pros
gained expereince
Cons
no stable job
4,0
visit operational site and office
Operation and Site manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape28 November 2016
visit operational site and meetings with clients .
how permanent staff relate with labour brokers.
teamwork is very work.
supply staff on time to the client.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
day 08h00-17h00
Recruitment operations
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State28 July 2016
Time sheets
Placing of staff
Recruitment
Monthly reports
Strikes
Working out hourly rates for workers and assisting clients.
Pros
Cons
Support
5,0
Very slow paced environment to work in.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng3 June 2016
Immediately plunch into my planning for the day as per workflow of previouse day. I learned how to hustle for sales in order to meet my targets as the company was still very new in the industry. Management was always present and had a good open door policy. Co-workers was very few and nice to work with. Meeting my targets was very hard seeing the comany was new but I always over delivered and improved with every day. No pressure made the environment enjoyable and easy for me to manage myself productively.
Pros
Very tough environment to work in.
Cons
Traveling to isolated areas to loonk for new business.
4,0
It is fun working for the workforce group but the salary and the benefits are not there,.
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP12 October 2015
I found it challenging to work for The Workforce Group, I am gaining a lot of experience, And my manager she the most kind woman that any employee will wish to work with, She is a loving and a caring person and my colleagues are very supportive, I am working with some of difficult customers that some times put me under a lot of pressure because they like to submit their work at the late hours, i enjoy what i am doing, but the benefits and the salary i am getting is the only thing that i am not happy with, all i need is security and a living wage as a growing lady i would like to see myself achieving good things in life, and the most enjoyable part of my job is when we all have a deadline to reach our team and team play grows drastically we support each-other like sisters and brothers.
Pros
nothing as such
Cons
we volunteer to work extra hours, without any incentives, and without overtime money from our employer. just to push for the deadline.
Fun Environment
Regional IT Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC9 September 2015
The Workforce Group is a very corporate minded company with a fun
non aggressive side
People feel free to talk to top management
People are able to speak openly about issues around their work environments
Friendships are easily forged with mutual respect to jobs at hand
Pros
Open door
Cons
No rest for the wicked
4,0
I have had one of the most life altering moments at my former company and it was a joy working there
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP13 July 2015
Learned how to work well with other people
Co-workers were always willing to help out any colleague that needed assistance
Pros
Healthy Working Environment