Transman Employee Reviews

productivity
general worker (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 November 2016
days at work are typical not the same that familiar. sometimes you find you self not feeling well which is the most common strength people face. I learned a lot from work hence we share ideas with fellow members. the enjoyable part it where everyone at work know exactly what to do.
Pros
free lunch
Good job placements
general worker (Former Employee) –  New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal19 October 2016
Transman is a recruiting company which places you in different types of companies
Some were fun to work for ,others were not
Some paying me more and working long hours
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Long hours and shifts
good working
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal21 July 2016
I was working as a blow moulding and injection moulding.sometimes I was working as a parker and doing stock taking
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
short hours
1,0
Productive and boring place
packer,offloading and dispatch (Former Employee) –  Gauteng9 June 2016
I have learned to produce and to take my job seriously, The management style was good, the hardest part is you work very hard and you earn a little, most enjoyable thing is you meet new people and the is a healthy communication
Pros
Free meal
Cons
long overtime hours
Executive
historical
momentum
deciplined
cultured
Pros
working
Cons
knocking off
4,0
Cultural and fun
Snr Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Parktown, GP1 February 2016
I have learned a lot from Transman people's person,can do attitude
Intergrity and team player.

Hardest part is when customers play hide and seek when it comes to payment
5,0
Professional family orientated business environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, FS21 April 2015
Workday starts when clients require you available 24/7
Implementing contracts, handling HR, and IR issues, Client Meetings, Sales Meetings, Recruitment
Hardest day performances reviews with CEO
Client visits, sales presentations and dealing with the staff
Pros
Stable professional company
Cons
Extreme working hours
merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Durban, ZN10 August 2014
Its helping and at a same time you leanrn and gain a lot of experience in different departments in the field.
Pros
free lunches and training sessions
Cons
normal hours
2,0
contract work
Operations Controller (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, ZN22 July 2013
was on contract.
nice company.
learn different things every day
interact with different cultures everyday
Pros
company transport occasionaly
Cons
long day - start 6am fin 5 pm
4,0
A day in the life of the Executive PA to the CEO
Executive Confidential PA to the CEO (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP15 June 2013
A typical day at work sees me arriving at work approximately 30 to 45 minutes before I am required to be there. I like to arrive early so I can get a "head start" on the day and spend this time attending to the e-mails I would have received from the CEO. I will attend to these e-mails and the various duties and tasks she has requested me to deal with - these can range from organising meetings, distributing agendas and minutes to ordering her groceries for her personal residence online, organising payments to be made on her behalf by communicating these to her personal banker. If the CEO is coming into the office, once she arrives I assist her by setting up her laptop and dealing with anything she may bring into the office for me to attend to - distribution of work to my fellow colleagues, organising for her personal clothing items to be delivered to the dry-cleaner, etc. I will set up her laptop and ensure that she is settled and happy. A typical day may include me having to issue instructions to the staff who I supervise - the company receptionist, the CEO's driver, the Mail Room Assistant, the office assistant, the CEO's personal housekeepers and the housekeeper for the company's guest house. Furthermore, I deal with numerous telephone calls and the Executives wanting to see the CEO for various work related matters. If we have an EXCO meeting, I attend this meeting with the CEO and the Executives and I take the minutes of these meetings (I will organise everything relating to this meeting from booking the auditorium for the meeting, organising the layout of the room  more... - furniture - and organising refreshments etc). The hardest part of the job is ensuring that all my various tasks are prioritised properly as they are all important, urgent and crucial and the most enjoyable aspects of my job is the diversity - for example, doing anything and everything from ordering groceries online to researching top women in management for a speech the CEO must make at a conference.  less
Pros
Flexibility, understanding CEO, diversity of the position, interesting research work
Cons
Conflict management, communication barrier, dissatisfied temporary employees of the company, language barrier
3,0
was a productive work place
PACKER (Former Employee) –  Gauteng2 May 2013
The jobe was good, because i could provide alll the necessary needs for my children. a typical working day would ivolve communicationn with the other workers as job requires group work, to move the products from one place to the other.
The working hours were unreasonable,because the company would get a lot of orders of the products and we would have to work extra hours. That would put strain because the salary was not so good and we would have problems with getting transport back home.
Pros
if the company produced a lot of cooking oil, we would be given some for our families.