You need to understand Ports act as we are governed by Ports acts regulators to manage our business.
Always look presentable neatand look the person in the eyes when communicating or answering questions
Being more knowledgeable about safety and culture charter
Know Contractor Management, know your occupational health and safety Act and Regulations.
Im ready for any challenging questions
You should be sober of any bad habits,clean and safety cautious at any manner.
Read up on the information about the company and be ready to be honest during the whole interview.
You should know the LRA BCEA EE acts and also have conflict resolution and problem solving skills
Technical skills and qualifications will also be advantageous and people skills
You must be familiar with company's production and know career basics
By understanding inputs and outputs for specific job:to link and the impact it will have on delivery if one chain is broken
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Transnet?23 people answered
- Does Transnet require background check? What kind of background check does Transnet do and how long …17 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Transnet?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Transnet?14 people answered
- What are the working hours at Transnet?14 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Transnet?13 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Transnet?10 people answered
- If you were to leave Transnet, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Transnet? What are the steps along the wa…8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Transnet?7 people answered