Triton Express

Triton Express Employee Reviews

1,0
Worst place to ever work
Invoice Administrator (Former Employee) –  Debtors30 January 2020
Would never recommend anyone to work there. They victimize you and make your life miserable until you leave. They don't listen to your complaints. They treat you unfairly. They don't acknowledge your hard work.
4,0
working as a group it gives more motives and understanding of the production.
picker and packer (Former Employee) –  kempton park, pomona10 December 2019
If the company (Triton Express) it could have shifts like night shifts so that the process will be on a fast phase, because it deals with the product that is used daily by their customers and clients plus walk in customers.
4,0
Really excited to work triton express
Express delivery custom product deliveries (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal30 October 2019
hallow please work in triton express I am a hard worker at work I love working in triton express I would like to prove to you how much I respect the work and I would be very grateful for this opportunity.
4,0
Company gave us a chance to learn, professional driving,
driver code 10 (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng25 September 2019
Working under pressure, been in contact with the customers and the hardest part is when they promote a new management that was the hardest part, cause we didn't have good relationship.
Pros
1 hour
Fun work place
ZONE CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng27 July 2019
Working with drivers is fun as you form a special relationship with them.. The only problem I had was with the leanership leader who refused to let the company absorb us
Pros
Great equipment
Cons
Long hors
5,0
Triton express give you the opportunity to learn with one of their Academy,they train and develop their own workers
driver code 10 (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng27 June 2019
.Triton express gives you chance to become what you want to be in every department
.They have an academy that trains and develop workers into proffesionals
Pros
Affordable transport and accommodation
Cons
Pays overtimes very well
Very Professional
driver code 10 (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal22 May 2019
I liked working at the company and learned a lot. I also learned lot of areas. The company was very professional and worked long hours if needed. I drove all tons of trucks from 2 ton to 8 ton.
Pros
1 hour
Service driven company
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 May 2019
Extremely long and stressful hours are required with working in any logistics company. You handle a branch as if its your own business with excellant support from head office.
Good work ethic enthusiastic
general worker (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape9 April 2019
Triton express is a grown up company is in a top 2 in the logistic they are good employers and the make peoples lives happy and feel like you are at your while you at work they treat employees as family
Very fun and enjoyable
General worker (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 March 2019
I learned a lot data capturing, scanning of inbound and outnound goods. Management is exceptionally. Hardest part of the job is that its a straight night no time to sleep but hours are not much.
Pros
Not much work monday and friday
Cons
Short time for outbound
It was a Leadership programme
Driver Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal18 February 2019
I was recruited for a Leadership programme which was called certificate in professional driving for code 10. You deliver and collect cargo from company to company and is something called T1, T2 and T3. T1 you deliver same day and T2 you deliver before 10:30 and T3 you deliver before 12:30 and after that you do collection which comes in your scanner.
Pros
Cons
Normal Hours
productivety and customer satisfaction
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape8 January 2019
I started at Triton Express at a time when there was no manager and I had to play the part of manager and supervisor at the same time. I have learned how important it is to keep clients happy by getting their goods to them at the right time with the right quantity. the hardest part of my job was disciplining individual for misconduct however this was part of my job function and had to be done. most enjoyable part was getting compliments back from the clients on a job well done.
Pros
petrol allowance
Cons
there are no set hours in the transport industry
Contract
code 10 driver (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape24 August 2018
Very nice place to work at good environment how people big company so enjoyable everything... if they would give me a permanent position out of stated.
Pros
Cons
Good hours
Great company
Sales Manager (Promoted) (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape8 August 2018
Work day is from 08:00 to 17:00 typically but very often working later was needed.
Everything about the logistics industry from a sales, operations and branch management point of view.
Although concentrating on the sales aspect was very much involved in the day to day running of the branch.
The general working place conditions are awesome.
Hardest part of the job is reporting to a person who knows less about my position than what i do, but isn't really a major issue as i just get on with my job.
Most enjoyable part was everything else.
Pros
Bonuses
1,0
nice place and clean
general worker (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng9 July 2018
I like my job its a transport companion everything are good even service.I don't have problem for working her they are good.They have many people who are working at triton express.
family orientated company
customer services clerk (Former Employee) –  Meadowdale8 March 2018
The company always made you feel at home
Never unfriendly people
Always smiles around
Every individual can make your day
They always make time to make sure you are comfortable
Structured environment
Zone Controller (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 September 2017
Good company with good benefits. Supportive staff & friendly environment. Team spirit & good team work.well established company, they have branches country wide.
Great Company
Freight Consultant Key Accounts (Former Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal4 August 2017
Great and relaxing work enviroment. Senior Management very helpful and creates a good working enviroment. However Junior Management lacks skills and convidence
Benefits
Cons
Jnr Management
2,0
An ok workplace
Invoice Administrator (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal26 March 2017
Extremely repetitive work. Checking waybills against what is captured on the system. I learnt new things in the first month only and then repeated that for years. No further training opportunities were offered and growth opportunities were extremely limited despite performance targets being consistently achieved. The only enjoyable part was management was not constantly on your back, except at month end.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Limited growth opportunities
fun
LEARNER (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng5 February 2017
i have learned a lot when it comes to how the wearhouse work.

i have also learned about the systems used within the company.

working at this company was fun. most of the poeple are friendly