I could prepare basical questions like ,what kinds of a person you are ?,Do you know English as it is a medlam of communication, as were have diversity in races
I’d say prepare for the interview regardless of whethere it’s a assesment or vocal interview. Bring your CV or resumé along. Alongside, your I.D/ Passport, a pen (in case) & your manners. During the few days leading up to your interview, go through the common interview questions and familiarize yourself with the possible wuestions that can be asked. Go through as many as you can, you’d rather be safe than sorry.
You should be on time wearing formal speaking in English and responding all the questions that they are asking and it must correspond with the CV
Wear any colour suit. Make sure it's a decent looking suit. Preferably a black pants. Black or white shirt. Have a fresh haircut and be well spoken. Have a black pen ( if you make it to the second interview). Be honest, know yourself and know the basics.
Be well presentable came with a smile be on time
Come with a black pen ,wear black and white ,know what u want and speak well
Attend to the date and time that they have given u ,make sure u have a black pen ,make also sure u wear the right clothes ,bring all documents and CV in hand
You just need a good English understanding.
Access more data about the store and ask one of assistant to tell what exactly should I wear and although do preparation making sure that I have a pen and book.
Firstly ill make sure that i have a formal clothes, prepering my diary and also my pen to write the important points during the interview
- What should you wear to an interview at Truworths?44 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Truworths?35 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Truworths?20 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Truworths?9 people answered
- Working environment and culture of thruworths7 people answered
- If you were to leave Truworths, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What the employers expected from the employees to do or not to do.5 people answered
- How can I start to work4 people answered
- Company policies4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Truworths?3 people answered