Formal dress code
I could prepare basical questions like ,what kinds of a person you are ?,Do you know English as it is a medlam of communication, as were have diversity in races
The questions might vary from interviewer to interviewer however these are the questions I was asked
1. In a few words how would you describe yourself?
2. How would those words mentioned before help you in the retail industry?
3. Have you ever been in a high pressure situation?
4. How would you handle a customer throwing a tantrum?
5. If your colleague, were to ask your boss if she could leave work early and your colleague says because it’s for family reasons however you know she’s going to a party. What do you do?
6. Your colleague needs a R10 taxi fare and wants to take money out the cash register and pay the difference the following day. What do you do?
Questions 5 & 6 are scenario-based questions to see how you would act in terms of etiquette and decency. The answers to 5 & 6 are based entirely on your knowledge and opinion. Hope this helps! Good luck prospective
It is very long and they only take those they like
How to deal with an angry customer?
Why do u want to work for this company?
How much do u wana earn in the company?
How would you approach a customer in a given scenario
Just be yourself.
Dealing with customers.
Keeping store clean.
To know everything that i might face in future
The scenario questions you were asked on a first interview.
*If u find some1 shoplifting...
*When u see ur coworker stealing a R10
-They will also ask u to sell an item to the manager, n convince him/her as you will convince a customer.
-Truworths other brands..(Uzzi,LTD,....)
-Why do u want to work for them
*But All in all I can say try to practice the previous quest, n excell on them this time.
Shout if u need answers I'll also gv them to u