Truworths Employee Reviews

5,0
Its productive and fun place to work at
Service desk consultant (Current Employee) –  East London mdantsane city7 December 2019
Working at truworths mdantsane mall is amazing and i get t meet new faces everyday .it gets buzy at times but iam enjoying it.the difficult time its on month ends cz it becomes too buzy .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No comment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 December 2019
Working at Truworths was very fun, I've gained a lot of experience working and learning new things every day. Enjoyed working there, yes they were good and bad times. What I liked a lot about working there is that we were treating each other as family they wouldn't let you face your problems alone.
Customer is always right
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape28 November 2019
Customer is always right. This sounds stupid and unfair, but if you wanna succeed in retail you better start believing in this say. Keep a smile in your face at all time, try greeting all customers. Never argue with a customer regardless of who right or wrong, because customer is always right. Read magazines and regularly visit other competitive stores to keep yourself updated with latest fashion and trends
International standard.
Window dresser (Former Employee) –  Travelling team19 November 2019
International standard is what is required when delivering the quality of work as a window dresser for truworths. Your work needs to draw in the customers on a daily basis wether it be in dressing the mannequins as per fashion file or creating/completing a story for a ramp or window,creativity is the fuel of the game,if you don't have it then you're in the wrong place,as part of traveling team I've supervised myself applying planning, thinking out of the box,implementing all relevant signages and making sure each and every store has the same required standard.
Good experience
Admin clerk (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal18 November 2019
Great starting company who teaches one the values of customer service and the growth in the work place. Was able to learn from management the ins and outs of company
Learning new things
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Volksrust, Mpumalanga14 November 2019
Working for Truworths is good though because you learn s o many different things. They invest in future potential. They take you through so many training courses.
1,0
stressful
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng14 November 2019
I learnt to be resilient as well work very fast , especially on days that we had a sale. The management was horrible i did not see any growth within the company , the was no team work which was very discouraging.
Fun workplace
sales assistant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 November 2019
Truworths is a good company to work for it promotes its employees and provide staff with trainings its a fun workplace and also disciplined but the salary I was getting wasn't enough
Debt collection
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng6 November 2019
Data capturing
Debt collector
Reporting to supervisor
Not an easy job to perform cuz it requires a lot if multi tasking, while you on the phone you update information on the system.
5,0
It was a great place to work and I would recommend it to everyone, I had a great time and great years at Truworths
Debt Collector and Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Head office5 November 2019
Truworths was by far the best work experience I had ever experienced and if I were o be given a chance I would return there in heartbeat.. the management is cool, the building is cool, the vi e is cool yet productive and every one is your family. I would recommend this place to everyone. Great place to work for.
2,0
I didn't like the environment at all.
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng4 November 2019
System were a bit outdated.
It was difficult for me to adapt to the culture and outdated systems.
weekends and late night stock-takes were very tiring.
2,0
just an ok place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mimosa mall Truworths1 November 2019
The staff is alright but the management is fairly OK. Truworths is not a place for someone who wants start a making a living for themselves because they pay people minimum wage unless you have a management position.
Productive and helpful
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng31 October 2019
It was a great experience working there,even though some of the challenges may make you wanna quit right on spot
It was fun,exciting and enjoyable
M truly thankful for the opportunity
4,0
I have learned a lot truworths is a Good company because they train you with what will benefit you in future.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Nelspruit, Mpumalanga31 October 2019
I've learned to manage people and planning. I am fully trained by this company in to running day to day business. Following companies values is the key to success
5,0
Its a very good workplace. You meet different people every day and different characters. But all you have to as an employee is to bring a good custome
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal19 October 2019
Be the one whose very helpful and energetic person. Good communication is very important between customers and employees. Have a willingness of helping people and bring the smile. Best service all the time course you bringing the store on market.
Very busy month end
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Middleburg, Mpumalanga6 October 2019
Truworths is a very busy store you must be able to handle the pressure and have heart of working with people be able to work as a team and always be energetic when coming to work.
5,0
It was a very productive and fun place to be
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rosebank, Gauteng6 October 2019
My co_ workers were very helpful because it was my 1st job , they made me feel so welcome I did not feel like a stranger . They even learned my language at such notice while I was there.
Pros
At my period there I did not get any free lunches
Cons
Their hours are very flexi
3,0
Truwortha is a good company
learnership (Former Employee) –  Eastgate, Gauteng4 October 2019
When working for Truworths you must always be ready to learn new stuff and grow as an individual. You should be able to work in a team and also work under pressure.
Very Low salary
service desk consultant (Former Employee) –  Brits, North West29 September 2019
Love helping people, treat casual workers like permanent employees because they all do the same job there is no difference, they all get off days,good
5,0
Good
Debt collector (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape19 September 2019
It's a good company to work for... U can gain a lot and grow as a person that entirely depend on u as a person... I enjoyed working for truworths and I am great full for the time spent there.