Truworths

Cashier13 reviews
South Africa13 reviews
3,0
Great team
The training provided was not sufficient to perform your job at your best. Very limited training but you are required to know what to do any slip ups were not tolerable.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Very low pay rate
5,0
Had problems with my previous manager
She was always being unfair towards my honest because she was a thief always complaining for unnecessary things she was very criticising and discriminate others she raises hatred among staff
1,0
Working extra hours
I learnt a lot from truworths company it was a great experience working there i also liked working under pressure bt only if it was for the good course
4,0
Professional
CASHIER
I get to work at 7:30am and make sure that all I would need is at my till. I would then prepare the banking and do some adminitrative work. Once the store is opened at 9:00am, before the customers come in, I would assist at the floor, by packing items around my work area.

When the customers start coming in, in addition to cashier duties, I would also assist the manager by answering telephone calls, attending to customers' calls and queries and taking in delivery of stock.

By 5:30pm I clean up my work area and tidy the store, getting ready to go home at 6:00pm.

I have learnet a great deal and gained enormous experience at Identity Store while working as a cashier,assisted management, did banking, organizing skill and telephone skills.

The management was professional and I enjoyed my job. My colleagues were as hard working as I was. The hardest part was during the customers' pay days when the store will be full throughout the day.

The enjoyable moments were when I helped customers and then get a good feedback and complements from them.
Pros
salary was good and the overtime.
Cons
when i was off and had to fill for someone els.