Truworths

Truworths Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant116 reviews
South Africa116 reviews
4,0
It was good working at Truworths
Always listen to ur customers,dnt argue with customers and always respect people you work with.working at Truworths has tought me so many tings not at work only bt in life as well
3,0
Working in retail is way more complicated than it seems
Working for Truworths has taught me a lot of things such as how a business operates and what is needed to be done to get maximum profits. Working in a small store helps me learn a lot more about customer service and how I can make their experience more appealing. It has helped me accumulate new skills that I can use in other working environments.
cool and relaxed place
coolest place, staff and management work together to achieved sales and in helping customers, the goal always focused on customers need as they are the pillar o the business
working with sales
it is a day by day work and i have learned a lot , things like house keeping, banking, machandise and stock take. and the management is good and the workplace culture is very good and hardest part about the job is when you are given less hours to work for the whole week and the most ejoyable part is when you are writing couses set for promotions.
It was fair
It’s good place to understand different people with different needs. Learning about different ways of dealing with people and learning about making service delivery your first priority.
Learning new things
Working for Truworths is good though because you learn s o many different things. They invest in future potential. They take you through so many training courses.
1,0
stressful
I learnt to be resilient as well work very fast , especially on days that we had a sale. The management was horrible i did not see any growth within the company , the was no team work which was very discouraging.
just an ok place
The staff is alright but the management is fairly OK. Truworths is not a place for someone who wants start a making a living for themselves because they pay people minimum wage unless you have a management position.
Productive and helpful
It was a great experience working there,even though some of the challenges may make you wanna quit right on spot
It was fun,exciting and enjoyable

M truly thankful for the opportunity
Very busy month end
Truworths is a very busy store you must be able to handle the pressure and have heart of working with people be able to work as a team and always be energetic when coming to work.
5,0
It was a very productive and fun place to be
My co_ workers were very helpful because it was my 1st job , they made me feel so welcome I did not feel like a stranger . They even learned my language at such notice while I was there.
Pros
At my period there I did not get any free lunches
Cons
Their hours are very flexi
5,0
U get to learn more abt the company meet lots of people wth different characters..how to deal wth customer in a difficult situation. U get to respect people..
Fun work place
The sfaff is given 10 percent discount when they purchase the clothes and they are given new tops every month according to the dress code.they get 2 days off per week
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
Normal hours
Good company
It is a good devepment company for customer service. And development of ones knowledge in interacting with people and how to be honest as a service consultant which is integrity. For development in customers indeed a good company
Best employment
I was given an opportunity at truworths at 18. I have learnt a lot from there that I can be able to face any kind of client. I am grateful for the opportunity. I was there for 4 years. You learn a lot in 1.
3,0
Very good company to work on
I am good at what I do especially when it comes to my job,I have much respect for people I welling to learn as is part of growth. I like to work both individual and team work. I'm very polite and open minded.
2,0
It is a very productive company but the problem is that u get a permanent position after some years, and when u not permanent u get paid less of which that make u suffer with transportation issues.
Pros
We were getting free lunches sometimes
Cons
Less payment when u not permanent
1,0
I have learned that working with different people makes you to learn lot of thinks, how to handle customers.respecting one another as it is important.
Pros
Free breakfast sometimes
Cons
Extra day
3,0
Good place to work when out of school
It is a good place to work for people who do not have responsibilities because the salary is not fixed as a flexi, though they are good at teaching about retail
Pros
Teaching is good
Cons
Salary is very little
productive service
Truworths is a very good retail clothing company the problem is with the management especially store managers because they very scared of area managers there is a different between respecting someone and being scared of they are very scared they end up not giving people or employees the best relationship between the superiors and the rest of the staff
Pros
staff discount
Cons
working weekends
5,0
Customer and employee friendly work place
The most enjoyable part of this job is that you meet new faces every day, able to share ideas with management and work as a team. the hardest part about Truworths is that they don't provide transport for their employees. I have learnt a lot about my self while I was working there.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Short hours