Tsebo Solutions Group

Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

3,0
I don't have much to say
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape1 December 2019
Self driven be able to learn and solve problems create your own solution know to work with others stay positive overcome negatives be able to speak out should you feel violated
2,0
The company has atleast good job work/life balance but the problem is the management, Racism is way too much
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 November 2019
There are hectic days but manageble, i've gained some cooking skills and stock taking, sales control and food cost, i enjoy working for the company bt the treatment from management to the workers is completely so irritating, its differrent ...we are divided in the unity ...we are not unite at all
You learn so much.
general worker (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape31 July 2018
I have learned so much working here. Its not just about cleaning but about hygiene and disinfection of everything to prevent germs wherever possible. It teaches patience and people skills. You learn to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Pros
Days off in between
Cons
Long hours weekends
4,0
fun,fast paced and friendly working enviroment
fun, productive and professional overall, always have a family like team whereas everyone works together, help one another to achieve company goals and targets.
Pros
great working enviroment
Cons
not meeting monthly target of 194hrs per month
3,0
Various levels of job satisfaction
Centre of Excellence Project Lead (Africa) (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 March 2018
Depending on which contract you work, job satisfaction can vary from disappointing to very satisfactory. From a learning perspective within the Facilities Management industry, there is no better company to work for. The management skills you learn covers technical, industrial and HR relations, financial, client liaison, reporting, health and safety, contract management and much more.
Pros
Can be a harsh environment
Cons
Great learning opportunities
4,0
Sundry creditors clerk (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 March 2018
My computer skill has improve,I have learn a lot about accounting procedure and I have learn to work both alone and with team ,Bookkeeping has thought how to run a business
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and Fun
Hub bookkeeper/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape6 November 2017
We are a close group of people who all get a long. We are like family away from family.

We all work together as a team and that makes it enjoyable to work here.
Pros
We can leave early on Fridays
Cons
Sometimes have to work late to complete deadlines
Work Environment
general assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 February 2017
Working at Fedics was beneficial for work experience, I learnt a lot working on the floors and in the storeroom. The people I worked with made the work day enjoyable and workable.
Pros
Free Lunch, Working Hours
Cons
Management at time
2,0
it was nice bt only the manager is not good
a good cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 January 2017
Enjoying working wth people n be happy with them love what you doing and be respective with others love the people your working with because at end you will think them
Pros
bring your own lunch
Cons
2hours
Productive and fun work
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape town17 November 2016
Nice work environment and wonderful colleague. The staff understand each other and treat each other as family. I could not ask for better working place than fedics.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Normal working hours
3,0
It was fun working there.
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 November 2016
It was very good working the because I learn a lot about hygiene all the things was new to me.I enjoy working with other staff and I was working a night shift.I gained a lot from them.
1,0
team work
team work has tought me lot skills mostly management skills,here at fedics i work closesly with management team and the suppliers,my co workers are the best they are always friendly and available to assist when i need help.
Pros
free lunch
Creditors clerk (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape14 March 2016
very stressful environment and long hours but I really enjoyed working for them. we had many accounts to do and deadlines was very tide.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Work place
General assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC12 January 2016
Working hours is 07H00 - 16H00. In the mornings I check if the invoices corresponds with the milk delivery and when I'm done I deliver the milk to the clients. After that I check the coffee vending machines if it has enough stock in and do the cleaning as well.
What I've learned is never get into in argument with a client.
I've got an excellent manager and I love my co-workers.
Hardest part of the job is when we short staff then we have to work in other peoples places as well.
Enjoyable part of the job is communicating with the clients who has no complaints .
Pros
Free Lunches
Fun work place
Monitor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC27 January 2015
On a day working for FEDICS after or before attending lecture is interesting and fun. Entering the dining hall when it is quiet and the students have not yet arrived for their meals some times would be better but the fun starts when they enter. It like the Dining hall would come alive. Our service was very important because all the students went pass us before getting their meals; a good service would make students enjoy their meals. I remember well that our group was so good that a lot of students applied for the job the following year. I guessed they enjoyed seeing us enjoy our work with all the pressure we had from academics.
Pros
Fellowship
Cons
Could not eat while working
5,0
Production that leads to great Finance results
Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC11 June 2013
Both companies have excellent values,Ive learnt alot by just putting myself outthere without any expectation.
My collegues was amazing with assistance when needed,especially my bosses(mentors)

There was no hard part of my job criteria because I manage to plan my monthly calender accordingly.
My most enjoyable part of my job was liaising with clients and customers.
Pros
meal of day
Cons
depends of functions