Tsebo Solutions Group Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

5,0
Hospitla
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng21 November 2018
Working in Theatre as a cleaner only management that was not good thy just listening to other cleaners not checking or doing their jops,n theatre need special training because is a head of hospital but we use to work with new stuff every day and working with new stuff all time Daly your jop is like your always alone because your teaching new person time n again
Pros
Have your lunch
Cons
Nomal hours
3,0
We selling food
Food Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 July 2017
We dealing with food, a delicious on and healthy food. We value our consumer, we put a smile on their face always when they come to buy our food we love them and they always thanks as for kindness.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Short hours
2,0
i don't have much to say about this company coz i wait for their call and they call after a long period of time.
casual cleaner (Current Employee) –  pretoria,rosslyn26 February 2013
a typical day work from me is when u get inside in the orning u get complains and u have to sign a warning form.i learned that in everything u do u have to have patience.managent wise is laking proper discipline.in every work place their different people but their i meet very lovely and caring people.i don't see a hard part of the job.is when are busy mooping u havr time to think.
Pros
lunch is very long