Twisp

Twisp Employee Review

Good pay, poor management
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vereeniging, Gauteng26 February 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with customers and build a loyal client base of repeat business.
Getting to know local buyers was the most rewarding part of the job.

Hardest part of the job was the struggle to get stock, little to no communication with the regional manager and poor training resulted in us learning everything on the job in front of customers.

I learnt a lot about how to solve problems on the spot and calm angry customers. I learnt how to manage my staff and time wisely, and discovered a few new qualities and strengths I didn't know I had.
Pros
Good commission, enjoyable job
Cons
Long hours, not allowed to sit down, poor chain of command.

Other Twisp Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng8 February 2020
Staff are friendly. Always willing to help when you are struggling for sales. Management always heard your point of view and tried to implement new things to boost sales. Excellent communication structure.
Hard work
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Eastrand28 January 2020
I ran a total of 4 stores it was no easy task but i learnt alot and loved every second of it. Every day was a new challenge and i believe it brought me into the introduction of the vape industry as a whole

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Twisp. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5