Perfoming but not too serious workplace
General Ledger Clerk (Current Employee) – durban, kwazulu Natal – 28 February 2013
1. A day where the management had to change the deadlines and all the dates were moved to 3days before the initial dates.
2. I've learnt that it is very important to always be ahead with my work.
3. Management was very supportive and assisted the team.
4. From co-workers i just saw an exceptional team spirit from them.
5. The job is not hard at all, but may be let say for a new person who is fresh from varsity, the challenging part can be speed and accuracy.
6. It gives you a break in the middle of the month, it is quiet.