Umzinyathi District Municipality Employee Review

View all Umzinyathi District Municipality reviews

Career advancement does not exist to others
Supply Chain Officer (Current Employee) –  Dundee11 April 2013
A typical day at work consists of getting into the office and compile specifications for tenders, draw quotation documents, phone suppliers for quotations, generate orders from the financial system. I learned that if I carry my duties properly, I am satisfied. I do not wait or seek any compliments for the job well done because I know I won't get any. Management is always on your case but if you do your job properly they normally does not have anything to pick on you about. Co-workers are fun people to be around. The hardest part of the job is when you make an honest mistake and you judged and given a written warning without being given a chance to explain yourself. Is when I meet with my co-workers after work and play netball and when we travel together for a netball game in another town.
Pros
i drive only 2kms to work
Cons
noone appreciates your good work

Other Umzinyathi District Municipality Employee Reviews

productive and challenging work place
Audit cleark (Former Employee) –  Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal28 April 2019
I have gained much of experience in auditing / accounting, where I have learned a lot about working with different caliber of people and this has prepared me for handling challenging tasks, successfully.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Employer/Employee relations
GIS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dundee, KwaZulu-Natal24 January 2018
Good work culture, proffessional work ethics and managment. The company is develops employees through strategic training and development, good benefit
Pros
Customer focus: service delivery