Unilever Employee Reviews

Found 368 reviews matching the search See all 6 503 reviews
5,0
My day at work was enjoyable,staff friendly some manager bearable others not
Merchandising/Relieve fieldmarketer (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 December 2019
Working by Unilever was my best experience in Retail,Its the best merchandiser company but unfortunately the wages was very low.I like working there ,I was happy but had opticals in my way that kept me at the bottom and I could not grow in the company,I was a loyal worker but you get that one manager that stabs you in the b
back
a lot on hool business
Unilever fieldsales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lydenburg, Mpumalanga4 December 2019
Job at Unilever fieldsales is so especially for youths, who have dreams in life, because the harder you work,the highest you climb,a lot of responsibility is in order because the shortage of stock will be on your shoulders,the expired stock on sales floor is your job in line, knowledge about entry and exit of stock should be your snumbern
4,0
It was an experience working at unilever
general worker (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4 December 2019
By working at unilever i learnt a lot about the company especially the division that i was serving. I got the chance to have an insight of how the machinery oparates to produce the soap. They adhere to the four management segments, because they are organised, motivating, well leading and they are also controlling the company well.
3,0
stressful work environment
Field Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Welkom, Free State1 December 2019
Working at one of the unilever offices would be great, cause of there salary/benefits. But working on the field is just stressful and tiring. Good experience though.
5,0
Hoping for a permanent position
Order Management Specialist (Supply Chain Logistics) (Former Employee) –  Kzn29 November 2019
Excellent company to work for. Hoping to be permanent. Cause when they write the job description they say you become permanent after 3mnths. But otherwise its a fast paced working environment.
5,0
Bad relationship with a client
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 November 2019
While working for Unilever, I had a bad relationship with a client,one of the client employee was racist towards me so I was in a bad position, I didn't want to ruin the company name and the client's name so i resigned.
5,0
It a great company that need hard working people.it an enjoyable post since it has time for relaxing,hard times and most challenging moments begins o
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal24 November 2019
It's the great company that you can settle in outstanding if you are new and you can learn your job in few weeks. You need to commit your self, I am a hardworking person who is willing to give more knowledge and skill onthis sector, I am also a fast learner who willing to gain more experience and knowledge onthe company.
5,0
Productive and you get to intereact with lots of different people per day
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pnp22 November 2019
Work place is very safe and clean
Get to meet and interact with different types of people per day
It's fun and hectic
Because I have to be innovative and drive growth towards the company
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 November 2019
At Unilever South-Africa we see up to 10 customers a day depending on the area. Our day will include a sampling a client on one of our product either via a made up sample on a demo in the kitchen. I love working with the staff and showing them new ideas and recipes.
Pros
Company car, petrol card, i pad and celphone. Regular gift vouchers for making target, anual bonus and a profit share bonus.
Cons
To little time for admin in the day, which normally take time away from my family as it has to be done at night.
Great company
Customer development consultant (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State11 November 2019
Great company to work for. Really takes care of their employees. Company that understands family time is important. No working outside of office hours. If you are based at head office there are so many other benefits over and above salary benefits
interesting working place
learnership (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 November 2019
productive workplace and very challenging in terms of learning more about the production if the company ,also very interesting and open for growth and knowledge and skills
I enjoy
Marchandiser (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 November 2019
It's Avery good place to be cos it is very safe and the is so much to to learn from your raps and the management of Unilever, their duties and how the passionate of their products
5,0
productive, it is a nice working environment
time and attendance admin (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng6 November 2019
it is a good environment we get along well, i learned how to handle conflict and what to do. time management is important. it is very interesting and learn a lot we get trained to do other things.
5,0
I like to work for unilever
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng4 November 2019
I would like to go back to unilever because they are friendly, they promised me that if they have space they will call me until today, I'm a hard working lady
Very productive working environment
Operator (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng29 October 2019
I worked as an operator during an Apprenticeship program. I experienced a lot of engineering practical work. Did maintainance on machines. Attended management meetings. Received exposure in a production firm. Learned to work with people.
Pros
Free product
Cons
No cons
3,0
Great environment
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal27 October 2019
Very interesting company to work for and friendly colleagues. Opportunity for growth are very high. Flexible working hours and enjoyable environment. Work culture is exceptional and feels like home
4,0
Warehouse General Worker (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal22 October 2019
I enjoyed working at the unilever and I wish to work for them again when the opportunity comes again. The management is good even staff was very friendly.
Pros
Resting
Cons
Short hours
Maintanance operator (Former Employee) –  Indonsa20 October 2019
This where I grew...it was my first job.I did so much when I worked there.I grew alot.I build a house for my mother and bought a car.I did so many trainings and team builds.I learnt so much while I was at unilever and made friends.
4,0
very good company to work for.
Material planner (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng20 October 2019
at unilever the don't do micro manager the support you do
your job .the is so many benefits like staff shop ,medical and 3 bonus .your will have to attend every day meeting (output reliability meeting)
Pros
staff shop, but unilever product in discount price
Cons
receiving work calls when your off.
Uniliver
Mechandisig (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 October 2019
To work at Unilever I learn everything and was nice to work there.each and every day I learn new view and I was dedicated to my self and they also got care .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4,2