Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Review

View all Verimark (Pty) Ltd reviews

Well it was awesome and I really learnt a lot there.
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal7 October 2017
Firstly the management is very nice they show u how the job is done ad train you very well, and sometimes you face challenges e.g angry customer. All in all the culture and the atmosphere was really great.
Pros
No you bring your own
Cons
8 hours plus overtimes

Other Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng6 November 2019
Its a very productive organisation with lots of motivated and qualified employees. they have incredible culture and its a good atmosphere to kick start your career with so many people to provide mentorship.
productive and fun workplace
sales administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 April 2019
a typical day at work is normally quiet during the week because the workplace is a retail job, not very busy though always do our best to approach customers and make sales. I've learned to approach and communicate with the customers at all times. The management was good always made sure everything is up to date and always make sure we reach the target. The workplace culture is uniform addressed by the compony, the hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know more about sales, bettering your selling skills, communicating and interacting wit different type of people(customers).