Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Review

View all Verimark (Pty) Ltd reviews

good communication
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng12 September 2017
i m hard worker and i can also work under a lot of pressure working for bliss brands it's going to be a growth for me its a new environment new structure i wll be glad to be called for an interview
Pros
30 minutes lunch
Cons
normal working hours

Other Verimark (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng6 November 2019
Its a very productive organisation with lots of motivated and qualified employees. they have incredible culture and its a good atmosphere to kick start your career with so many people to provide mentorship.
productive and fun workplace
sales administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 April 2019
a typical day at work is normally quiet during the week because the workplace is a retail job, not very busy though always do our best to approach customers and make sales. I've learned to approach and communicate with the customers at all times. The management was good always made sure everything is up to date and always make sure we reach the target. The workplace culture is uniform addressed by the compony, the hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult customers, and the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know more about sales, bettering your selling skills, communicating and interacting wit different type of people(customers).