Verpakt Management Services

Customer service
Chatting fast paced

Fast paced work environment

12 hour shifts

Night shift included and work roster could work public holidays as well
Appreciate the call center
I believe that the company does not appreciate the call center department and as a call center we were the ones who dealt more with customers especially when they was a fault in the system and IT department is on weekends to resolve the problem.
4,0
Productive working environment with refreshing lapa area
Good working environment for progressing in career. Company looks well after the after of the staff they go an extra mile to assist be it medical or any other issues outside work environment.
fun
long hours but not bad off days, you will enjoy it there if you give yourself time and avoid politics, know why you are there, what you are going to do there and why and who you are doing it for.
4,0
fun, [productive and always very welcoming
I have learnt to work with a crazy exiting bunch that makes everyday and the long hours seem very short. I have learnt to work under pressure, accept different types of characters, working in a team and also manage to understands different types of characters and still be myself without the fear of being judged or is interpreted.

Management can at times be very understanding however sometimes, they are a bit unrealistic. ( this has however taught me to accept change as it comes and adjust quickly to it ).

The only hard ;part about the job is maintaining communication with more than 14 people at once on a busy day, it gets hard to assist the queries with an understanding and provide the most effective solutions to their queries.

I must say though the most exciting part about the job is that it allows you to be you at all times.

Th people there are the kind of people you would like to take with home and just chill the whole day ;)

Management is also very easy to talk to and laugh with.
Pros
you learn how to deal with and handle different characters everyday
Great company
Just like many places there are good and bad days, Free comapny drinks and food. Incentives every month up to 15% of your salary...MONTHLY. Highly competative and lots of growth. Great team and some mangers are awesome. Medical aid contribution really done by the company not from om Gross Salary

Great Support from HR and Senior managers
Pros
Monthly Incentives
Cons
Working on some public holidays like Xmas and New years
1,0
Petty, Discriminatory Company
Verpakt Management Services is discrimainatory towards smokers as they have an awful tag-in and tag-out system and if you are under hours at the end of the month due to smoke breaks, they will dock your pay and take your annual leave away- however there is no reward for working overtime, weekends, or public holidays. This promotes a culture of laziness as people who do not take a lunch break but who sit in the lobby area or play games on their phone and stay in the building are not reprimanded. Performance is based on hours worked and not on output. Similarly, you are given a dressing-down when you are sick and unable to work, and insinuations that you've been "partying" the night before will be made. Employees are constantly coming in sick and infecting everyone else to avoid being browbeaten. Do not expect to further your career here if you smoke, regardless of how efficient you are. You will receive "Restraint of Trade" payments in lieu of bonuses, which will be more advantageous to the company than to you.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
Draconian "Hours Owed" system
Hostile work environment
Management are dishonest regarding the work culture. They claim to be a young space that encourages creativity, in reality they build their workplace like a production line, encourage people to work while sick, and don't allow workers to browse the internet - even during lunch breaks.

This company is stuck in the 20th century with their thinking, If you're just looking for a pay check and you don't care, they have good benefits, if you want to enjoy your job, this place will suck the soul out of you.
Pros
no after hours works, decent benefits
Cons
awful work culture
5,0
Good vert Good place to work
Very lively place to work for , young environment .

Work space and chill area was very beautiful and made me feel at home.

Loved every minutes of my time there
Pros
Free launch, team buildings
Cons
non
5,0
extremely productive and fun workplace
The best telesales job ive experienced,bringing dormant customers back to the company via email and phone. management is kind and understanding. Team support is great during high pressure situations.
Pros
free lunch, manageable hours & awesome team buildings.
Cons
working on holidays such as Christmas & new years.
Work Environment
Work environment is great. It is an oppen office where all departments amalgamate and can easily interact in achieving best results for the company. A great manager in my department with reasonable targets and ensuring we have all the tools needed to achieve our goals.
Pros
Company Briefing and Team buildings
Cons
Flexible hours and not enough time to adjust to shifts
Job not a career
Bright light was the people I worked with from whom I learnt great people and communication skills
The initial 9 hours I worked was changed to 12 hour shifts, at times night and other times day.

As much as dealing with difficult and ill-mannered clients was testing, learning how to manage and control such situations was an addition on my list of Customer Service Skills.
Pros
Obtained experience in the customer service field
Cons
Long hours, pay didn't match hours worked, employees favoured than others, incompetent management
Fun
Verpakt Managment services is a great company to work for, they have flexible working hours, and the enviroment is very enjoyable

During my time there i learned to think on my feet and make things happen
Pros
flexible shifts
Busy place with targets
Target oriented company. Teaches you customer service, management is strict but fair. Co-workers are intelligent and fun people. Shift work can be hard.
productive and fun company
I am a 33 year old colored male with extensive experience in the Customer Service and the Quality Assurance industry at a senior skilled level. In my experience with client services I have dealt with a board spectrum of clients, as a result of which I have established strong clientele relationships. I currently represent a company that specializes in customer satisfaction at the highest level, all through the 9 continents of the world. I am extremely passionate about service and adding value to my employer and clients. I will gladly avail myself for an interview at a convenient time for you. I am also flexible in traveling or working outside my residential boundaries. Furthermore, I describe my major strengths as my ability to multi task effectively and work toward multiple deadlines without losing focus as well being a Team player, I am assertive, committed, have the ability to cope with pressure, communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, display professional behavior at all times, uses listening skills to identify problems, receptive to client complaints, compliments, queries and have excellent learning and leadership skills .
Pros
lots of friday partys after work
Cons
long distance from home