I would create an environment where by everyone's that I work with feels at home, cause that is where we spend the most of our time. Create an environment whereby staff want to come to everyday, want to be the world best service is given, by being friendly, vibrant and welcoming but each individual will bring their unique and special skills that would lead better team that pushes their best to achieve their best goals and objectives that the company serves one team with one goal to succeed and have healthy relationships with each other by making the rules more important, as much as keeping the Virgin brand keeping the standard of the business at best money can buy.
Create a good internal communication structure that favours everyone and Creat room for a balanced personal life for employees and guard the company principles and procedures. Make sure everyone act with the out most respect and passion for clients regardless of their position or job title. Groom ambitious and determined employees.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Virgin Active?13 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Virgin Active?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Virgin Active? What are the steps along t…9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Virgin Active?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Virgin Active?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Virgin Active, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- Does Virgin Active require background check? What kind of background check does Virgin Active do and…6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Virgin Active?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Virgin Active?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Virgin Active?5 people answered