Würth Group

Würth Group Employee Reviews

5,0
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng14 January 2020
Awesome family to be a part of. The training amd support provided is excellent. The management really seem to caree about the staff and their sales staff.
Employee Driven
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng30 January 2019
This company is driven by each employees accomplishments and celebrate the wins with you.
They believe if you to "just fill your contract requirements and follow the set sales sequence" then the rewards will follow. Which is true.
But obviously all work you do above the standard requirements will bring personal satisfaction, growth and better rewards. And going beyond is made a lot easier due to the positive work environment, quality products, fun customers, and each Sales Representatives self-drive to provide an amazing customer service.
Overall a very positive, encouraging and supportive Company and Management Team, who will go over and above for any of their employees.
Pros
Time Flexibility
Cons
Having to deal with Terrible Drivers all day (as you are constantly on the road)
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stellenbosch, Western Cape17 January 2019
A typical day at work starts at 8 am and finishes at 5 pm. You work according to a call cycle everyday visiting your clients.
I have learned building a good relationship with your customers gains their trust in you and the product you sell. You need to have good time management to get to all your customers everyday.
The hardest part is to stay motivated because you are alone on the road all day. You need to have a plan for every customer to succeed in selling news products.
The most enjoyable part is getting to know your clients and forming a bond with them. Also managing your own time on the road.
To be a successful sales representative you have to be stricked and work hard.
Very professional and trustworthy
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montague Gardens, Western Cape24 August 2017
Wurth is a go getter company.
They trust you to do your work individually.
You are your own boss, and travel daily.
You keep daily reports.
Trustworthy managment
3,0
fun workplace
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng24 June 2017
travelling, sourcing new business and looking after your existing client base. Target driven Sales position. Client service a very important service. Product knowledge a must in this field.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Salary
3,0
Good company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal23 January 2017
Basic potential is great, German company makes products pricy. Company car and fuel helps, so actual salary low, but benefits are great. Highly recommended.
Pros
Excellent Service delivery
Cons
Expensive products
2,0
Improve yourself
Procurement and IT Project Leader Manager (Current Employee) –  Barcelona, CT4 March 2015
They give you the change to search the best of yourself and look how can you do different.

Then I have the knowledge in procurement, logistics, finance, customer service, marketing, e-procurement, e-commerce, e-marketing and leading projects.
Fun work enviroment
Customer Services Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, GP28 July 2014
Go to my clients that is on my call cycle for the day.
If I finish early I will search for new customers
I see my manager 2 times a month, as we work from home and not the office.
The hardest part of this job is to try and get new business when there is strike action taking place.
I enjoy my job because I don't go to a office every day. My clients is my work and I enjoy working with them tremendously
Pros
Company car, fuel
Cons
not always getting the sales you want
Muy buena
EJECUTIVO DE VENTAS (Former Employee) –  Barcelona, CT26 May 2014
Muy buena capacitacion,auto de empresa,facilidades de trato gerencial
Pros
Auto, Nafta, Viaticos
Cons
Muchos kiloetros manejando por rutas dificiles
Sles Skills
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN3 April 2014
I am an accomplished sales strategist and solution-oriented person who thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line. In addition, I have solid organizational leadership and decision-making skills that can immediate contribute to your operations and business development.

Currently, I am seeking a position where I can continue to uphold strong sales and customer satisfaction standards. As a member of your team, I am confident that my innovative and results-focused approach would make a significant contribution to the continued success your organisation
Pros
Self Management
Cons
salary