Webhelp UK

Webhelp UK Employee Review

Worst job I have ever had
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Warrington19 January 2020
The working hours are not great, the job itself was not great.
I worked for Webhelp when they had Vodafone as their client, so I worked in their Small Business department.
The pressure to achieve your KPIs was unreal, bbut that was no fault of the managers. They too were under pressure.
The staff were great, I made a lot of friends there, but I hated the job. The systems were always slow, you do not get paid enough for a customer service role. I was put on calls I wasn't even trained for so struggled with certain parts of the job.
Pros
Nice colleagues. Made friends
Cons
Everything else.

Other Webhelp UK Employee Reviews

Soul destroying
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire27 February 2020
I enjoyed training however the job was nothing like it. The job itself was stressful, strict break times, abuse from customers, poor management. Call centres are only suitable for a certain type of person. I was only at this job for 6 weeks as it was severely impacting on my mental health.
Started my career at Webhelp and its still going!
Planning Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire21 February 2020
I started eight years ago in Webhelp as, due to an injury in my previous wrokplace, I needed an entry level jobto make money. After attending an open day on a Wednesday I was in training the following Monday.I had an excellent experience throughout the recruitment and training stages and was well equiped taking my first calls.

The job itself was straight forward enough and the people I worked with were amazing. After a short time I progressed into an offline role doing admin work. I then progressed to a 'Real Time Analyst' where working with teams accross multiple sites and countries built some strong relationships which aided in my development. Three years ago I developed to a Planning Delivery Manager role which was an excellent career step for me.

I thoroughly enjoy my job and the people that I work with. The company has so many opportunities for progression and you may find that they are not what you expect. With Resource Planning, HR, Facilities, IT, Insight, Team Management, Recruitment, Quality, Training delivery, Training design, project management and loads more all done in house there really are a lot of options.

The hardest part is that in such a large and competitive environment you need to be a strong performer and patient until your opportunity comes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webhelp UK. Our community is ready to answer.

2,6