Webhelp UK

Webhelp UK Employee Review

Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  South Yorkshire2 December 2019
I only went there for the gap year, just to waste my year. Was great place to work and made lots of good friends. The campaign I was working at was relaxed and talking to colleagues next to me made the day go faster. Other than that just remember that it all depends on what campaign your assigned.

Other Webhelp UK Employee Reviews

You will get really good at counting seconds.
easyJet Social Media (Current Employee) –  Rothesay18 February 2020
Strictest place I have ever worked.
From what I can gather they run the same policies across all UK sites.
They time your toilet breaks and if you go over the allotted amount of 900 seconds in a week then you will be pulled aside over it. Basically, If you need to relieve yourself you can ration up to 180 seconds per day.

You are allowed 3 instances of lateness per year with the 4th resulting in a hearing, I was one pulled up on being 26 seconds late back from a break and met the manager walking out of the room who was looking for me.

You are allowed 3 instances of sickness per year with the 4th resulting in a hearing, now to be fair if you take a couple of days off to recover together it counts as 1 instance of sickness.
This can backfire on you as I once took a day off as I had a cold, went back into work the next day because I thought I could tough it out, got much worse and needed the next two days off. This resulted in 2 of my allotted 3 instances of sickness per year.

You get two paid 15 mins breaks and 30 mins unpaid lunch that you are obliged to take.

Management are nice, the actual working site is still made up of human beings, but they are confined by a poorly designed digital HR system with policies written by people out of touch of reality and basic human needs. It’s really quite sad.
soul destroying
Vodaphone Campaign / Collections agent - WEBHELP UK CARDIFF (Former Employee) –  Cardiff18 February 2020
Does what is says on the tin, absolutely horrendous HR system, pay roll problems EVERY SINGLE MONTH. They tax you on what they owe you before you get it paid.
Astonishingly awful management, shocking training program, soul destroying robot work, limited breaks, they will hold you accountable for every single second off the phone, awful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Webhelp UK. Our community is ready to answer.

2,6