West Rand Engineering Employee Reviews

3,8Pay & Benefits
3,8Culture
3,0
Appritence
Apprenticeship fitter andturner (Former Employee) –  Krugersdorp, Gauteng10 August 2017
The mangement and stuff are not helpful dont want you to succeed
all the other employee are nice
you must be cleaver to work there
there is no respect
if you cant do something they dont help the throw you down dont teach you or help you that you can do the job and learn
5,0
Mechanical Fitter and Turner (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng14 June 2017
I obtain good experience on machines maintenance and good training was provided to me Mechanical Fitter and Turner.Good management skills i received and leadership qualities.
3,0
Productuve and experiencing place
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Krugersdorp West, Gauteng22 May 2017
Most jobs are done by a job card.I have learned a lot from this company.Ihave learned to work under pressure to do maintenance in the machine to minimize breakdown.

I have learned how to read electrical drawing and how to design electrical drawings I have learned how to manage and to how to maintain and plant and also how to train apprentices.
I have learned most of different relays of AC&DC relays how to test them and to wire them.I have learned a lot and also different types of testers and also how to test Earth leakages using its allowed tester.

Management is the problem its undermine and it sis not qualified for the position

The enjoyable part was when its time to train the an apperntice and you can see them excel and do well.Designing the Electrical panel for the machine.
Pros
Long weekend
Cons
Undermined