Western Province Caterers Employee Review

View all Western Province Caterers reviews

Well Presented Company With a Smell
Unit Catering Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape17 April 2018
Well managed company with a good reputation in general. In my many years in hospitality and catering, I have never felt so insecure in my job, getting rid of staff is shockingly easy, without any remorse. You have to fight for a decent salary, getting paid what you worth is a general practice. Growth opportunities are probably my highlight about WPC as there are transfer and promotion options.
Pros
Promotions, Reputable Company
Cons
Long Hours, Under Paid

Other Western Province Caterers Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could make residents smile including staff on a day to day basis
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Tokai, Western Cape12 September 2019
I would like to start a new career not because I don't love what I'm doing I have quite a passion for what I'm doing but I want to grow in life I want to grow in the hospitality industry so therefore I will search for something that meets my needs.
Not enjoyable
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Mediclinic7 May 2019
I been working 7yrs for this company .Over the years I gained alot of experience. Self confidence and met alot people on my journey working for western province.Recently I am very unhappy n dont feel worthy anymore after all my hard work and passion for my job
Pros
Getting great experience
Cons
Low salaries