Western Province Caterers Employee Review

View all Western Province Caterers reviews

Productive , Pressurized, fun
Suppport Recruitment Man,Reception,Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape23 February 2018
I enjoyed working and being exposed to new learnings/ experiences and opportunities. . It was a pressurized environment especially when recruitment targets had to be met. However I enjoyed liaising with the clients and candidates and also enjoyed my involved in Recruitment drives for International companies/ Hotels/ Restaurants (Hospitality Industry) in Dubai .The interviewing , planning and engaging aspects of the process.
Pros
Energetic environment
Cons
Limited growth opportunity in my scope of responsbilities

Other Western Province Caterers Employee Reviews

Not enjoyable
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Mediclinic7 May 2019
I been working 7yrs for this company .Over the years I gained alot of experience. Self confidence and met alot people on my journey working for western province.Recently I am very unhappy n dont feel worthy anymore after all my hard work and passion for my job
Pros
Getting great experience
Cons
Low salaries
Decent company
Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape16 March 2019
work/ life balance was great, no incentive at the end of the year. Great onsite support from the contracting company. Limited movement in terms of growth within the company.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no bonus