Western Province Caterers Employee Review

View all Western Province Caterers reviews

Productive and a fun work enviroment
Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape town western cape12 April 2018
I e hljoyed working for the company.The management made you feel welcome and important.UV learned a lot from western province caterers because they give you the opportunity to grow by letting you go study further if you want to become a chef.the is a learnership program available to any one who is interested. If you live far from where your unit is they give travelling allowance. Each and every day you learn something new like how to do stock take,how to cook,how to worked ng shifts etc.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons

Other Western Province Caterers Employee Reviews

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I could make residents smile including staff on a day to day basis
housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Tokai, Western Cape12 September 2019
I would like to start a new career not because I don't love what I'm doing I have quite a passion for what I'm doing but I want to grow in life I want to grow in the hospitality industry so therefore I will search for something that meets my needs.
Not enjoyable
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Mediclinic7 May 2019
I been working 7yrs for this company .Over the years I gained alot of experience. Self confidence and met alot people on my journey working for western province.Recently I am very unhappy n dont feel worthy anymore after all my hard work and passion for my job
Pros
Getting great experience
Cons
Low salaries