WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 260 reviews matching the search See all 2 084 reviews
Worst to work for
Customer service associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 June 2019
WNS is a business that makes empty promises from day 1.

The management treat you like a robot and not a human being. The business does not allow you to practice your faith like you should.

I have never been this disgusted by a business. Sad reality is all experienced agents leave and new agents because of there lack of interest in an individual.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Poor management
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape8 June 2019
Poor management

Poor senior management

Poor operational managemt

To work your way up based on who you know not how hard you work ...............
Pros
The colleagues
Cons
Everything else
2,0
Coaching & Quality Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng5 June 2019
Great employees , more need to development leadership and management , during my time there i enjoyed and i did grow and learnt a lot from my colleges
2,0
Call Centre Consultant (Assurance) (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape31 May 2019
WNS is a great place for a graduate that has just finished college or varsity to kick off their career. I feel like I have gained enough experience and skills now to move to another company and learn more.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
4,0
It was fun and productive
Senior administrative associate (Former Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape27 May 2019
It was a very good place to gain experience. The people were great and the managerial team were not so great. Now I am in search of new opportunities.
Pros
Free food and games
Inbound Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng6 May 2019
Company polies that have a sole perpurse to attaing a stresful work enviroment however productivty is priorty and delivering on targerts promised for the respective client.
Pros
Cons
Ethics not priority
4,0
It a nice and beautiful environment to be working on.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal Durban20 April 2019
If the management can have a way to speak to their staff mybe it would have been a best and enjoyable place to work at and have the best time.And if it was the great place to work at agents were not gonna leave the company month to month.
Pros
They have the best discount in the canteen for lunch meals
Cons
They have the nine (9) working hours a day.
Productive workplace
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal16 April 2019
At WSN we work Long hours , and also customer based. we experiencing a large number of calls every day.
There are No incentives,and they also don't pay double for holidays
The work environment is relaxed, but very productive as you gain more technical experience.
Pros
Non
Productive place
Team Leader Sales (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal12 April 2019
Its a good vibey place to work in. Vibey and full of energy. Management is all ears to staff and willing to make change if neccesary. Salary is not very good.
4,0
(Telkom) - call center agent (assurance) (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape9 April 2019
the company is good but the management is not really active as it suppose to be might be the team i was put on it was really lacking but the company environment is really friendly
Pros
informative training
Cons
long hours ( on call even after your hours)
Great Environment
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape27 March 2019
WNS has been a good since the day I started, the management is great! The environment is is lively. Their hours are great as well.I would recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Straight Shifts
Productive.
Email Correspondence Advisor (Current Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape21 March 2019
Work gets sent via email, general to complex queries.
Understand and work queries.
I've learned time management. Certain amount of cases needs to be worked.
Management can be strict at times, which I agree with, not to overstep boundaries.
have to the ability work hard and be assistance to new people.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
strict on dress code
Call Centre Agent (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape20 March 2019
rigid workplace strict on time & dress code otherwise very proffesional environment and support structure is great. i love working in a team o it was nice having a strong supportive team.
Pros
casual friday
Cons
working weekends
5,0
Productive fun place to work in
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal12 March 2019
From the morning meetings where our team leaders give us or motivate us for the day, as well ask what we are going to do differently on that day that we didn't do on a previous day.

Work culture is good there is no pressure .The hardest part was getting hold of business customers and sometimes dealing with technical issues.

Fun part receiving telkom stuff and other brands.
Pros
Free Telkom stuff
Cons
irritated customers
3,0
expectations
ASSISTANT MANAGER - TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape13 February 2019
When you apply for a internal post they do not let you know that you did not get the post till a month and a half has pasted by. It is sad that they do not consider the person that is waiting on feedback.I applied for posts and am still to hear feedback for the one and they have already put someone in that role. there is a lot of job insecurity and they do not always live up to the dreams they sell. over all they are not all bad but it depends on the campaign that you are successful for.
ok
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Century City, Western Cape10 February 2019

great company howvever management is not so good but in overall i loved working ther e
Joke of a company
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Cape Town25 January 2019
Complete worst from all areas. Human Resources and Recruitment a waste of space with no sense of urgency and communication skills. Longest time I have ever waited for 2nd interview feedback and even longer once told I was successful to be issued an offer letter. Date of start date of role changed 1 working day before start date due like by the way. Absolute robbery of employees to take out company created scheming medical aid. I will not be surprised if they are not in existence for long. All the employees hate working there! What a joke! Slavery of SA persons by UK adventure investors!!!
3,0
Productive place to work
Customer Care and Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal18 January 2019
In the short period of time I was with the company, I learnt a lot about what goes into financial decision making, as we did a lot of research and analysis with companies in varying sectors. I also improved in my abilities of report writing as well as office management.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working in such a small company, therefore allowing the team to better know each other and learn from one another at a much quicker pace.

The hardest part was that, due to the company being owner managed, it was difficult to do what needed to be done when the owner wasn't available as all decisions were approved by him.
Pros
Excellent opportunity to learn
Cons
No benefits
fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape13 January 2019
I enjoyed working at WNS.

I would enjoy going to work as the people, management and shifts was amazing.

Management had an open door policy..

The workplace culture was amazing.
It was a fun place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 January 2019
I feel like the company dismissed me without proper investigation , they dismissed me without even including my team leader during my Disciplinary Enquiry
Pros
The
Cons
Working late shifts