WWF-SA

WWF-SA Employee Reviews

5,0
Good Work Environment
Wonderful work environment and to learn and grow. I interned for 1year with a great experience with so much to learn. I would appreciate to work here again if I had the opportunity.
5,0
business environment but also friendly
provide help desk support remotely and onsite. Assure that all the end user devices within the organization are working at 100% and remain connected to the network. Project lead on the implementation of multiple projects such as the roll out of office 365 and ebeam pallete tool. Responsible for conducting daily backups and provide support on video conferencing meetings. Perform group policy updates for devices who have been off the network for some time.
2,0
Great opportunity for inexperienced students but not ideal for mid career change.
great if you want an experience in fundraising but not ideal for a good life/work balance with more responsibility. the working hours and commission structure are not accommodating to inexperience.

great entry-level basic salary and a great company to have on your resume.