Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

1,0
Racist
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng6 November 2019
One of the racist company i ever worked. same apply to Reverside Software Solution. No salary increase. once you request the increase, they terminate your contract.
Nice place to work
Product Architect (Current Employee) –  Sandton24 January 2018
Nice place to learn and contribute. Management is approachable.
Employees have a choice of moving across the globe and across the verticals/domain and get to work on the technologies of their choice. The company invests a lot in training the employees.
4,0
Project Trainee (Java Programmer/Developer) (Current Employee) –  south africa3 January 2018
it is fun and productive to work at zensar. i have learnt alot and the management is great, they are friendly and very supportive to work with. the hardest part of the job is the deadline.
4,0
Good Organisation with less employee recreation
Project Lead (Sr. Tech Lead) (Current Employee) –  South Africa, Johannesburg17 December 2017
Good company with average management skills will bring down employee confidence level. There is no scope in Zensar to balance personal and professional life. Most of the times politics will play key role.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Politics
2,0
not Productive at all
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng6 March 2017
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no cons
3,0
Productive, Supportive environment
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP3 March 2015
1 - TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
My primary responsibility is to provide Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development to the business as well as potential clients with a strong focus on Public Sector and Tele-Communications.
Marketing Strategy for Go To Market campaign in order to increase awareness and promote Zensar’s offering, services and business value add within the various business verticals.

Demonstrate Zensar’s brand and offerings into the Industry in order to:
• Grow and market the Zensar brand in the Industry as well as highlighting the benefits of onsite/offshore models more so within the public sector vertical.
• Report status of forecast as well as feedback on sales figures to CXO team monthly
• Mentorship role to account as well as business development managers
• Providing hands-on operational management in the form of joint sales calls with the Pre-Sales, performance management, training and development, reporting, metrics management.
• Creating and maintaining client relationships within the customer base, from CXO level down.
• Effective team motivation and management
• Accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
• Attend operational management meetings focusing on enhancing the sales strategy
• Educate sales unit in terms of sales strategy and execution for the public sector.
• Ensure the solutions are aligned where possible for OSS/BSS expansion and growth into the accounts.
• Driving Expansion into the neighboring provinces.
• Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM.
• Maintain and manage Alliance relationships within
  more... OEM partner at all levels.
Focus areas for developing strategies and leading business initiatives into some of the company’s main Services within the public sector are:
1 - Consulting
2 - Technology
3 - Out sourcing
4 - Execution of:
4.1 – Strategy
4.2 – Pipeline
4.3 – Revenue Increase
Continue to grow and maintain relationships with the technology alliances such as ORACLE, IBM, Microsoft, IBM and SAP as well as identify key partners.
Create and establish a marketing channel with product details and literature for marketing brochures and maintaining our product portfolio.

Identify and manage key partners in accounts where relevant in order to ensure the client’s requirements are fulfilled.

2 - WHAT HAVE I LEARNT
I have managed to learn how to work and deal with long distance relationships in order to achieve my objective.

3 - MANAGEMENT

Presently I am managing the vertical on my own.

4 - 99% of my Co-Workers are sitting abroad, the UK, India, America. Therefore at least 85% my engagement is via web-ex, telephone or video conferencing.

5 - THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB

Managing from a distance.

6 - MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB

Fulfilment of my achievements despite the challenges.
Pros
Global Exposure
Cons
Lack of Local Support
Good company to work
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP17 September 2014
Being a Test Lead got a opportunity to work at client location (South Africa) on retail domain. Where I enhance my knowledge in LISP and UT product.

Worked as a functional tester and developed automation scripts (Sanity scripts - Quick check after deployment and Regression - End to End)using QTP.

Most important part of the job was interaction with different stake holders like Business, Operations, developers, Business Analyst etc. to understand the requirement or process.
5,0
Precious place to learn and develop
SAP POS Trainee (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP21 August 2013
I enjoy this company. They gave me home away from home and empowered me with knowledge.
Pros
Best place to learn and grow.
Good Working Experience.
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP10 June 2013
I have started leading a team here, So I can say I had a good learning experience here and had grown as team leader.