Good work life balance
Salary/Benefits not very good
Job security is good
Management is not very good
Job culture is good
Promotions happen very late and eligible ones don't get promotions at the right time
Nice place to learn and contribute. Management is approachable. Employees have a choice of moving across the globe and across the verticals/domain and get to work on the technologies of their choice. The company invests a lot in training the employees.
Good company with average management skills will bring down employee confidence level. There is no scope in Zensar to balance personal and professional life. Most of the times politics will play key role.
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
1 - TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
My primary responsibility is to provide Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development to the business as well as potential clients with a strong focus on Public Sector and Tele-Communications.
Marketing Strategy for Go To Market campaign in order to increase awareness and promote Zensar’s offering, services and business value add within the various business verticals.
Demonstrate Zensar’s brand and offerings into the Industry in order to:
• Grow and market the Zensar brand in the Industry as well as highlighting the benefits of onsite/offshore models more so within the public sector vertical.
• Report status of forecast as well as feedback on sales figures to CXO team monthly
• Mentorship role to account as well as business development managers
• Providing hands-on operational management in the form of joint sales calls with the Pre-Sales, performance management, training and development, reporting, metrics management. • Creating and maintaining client relationships within the customer base, from CXO level down.
• Effective team motivation and management
• Accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
• Attend operational management meetings focusing on enhancing the sales strategy
• Educate sales unit in terms of sales strategy and execution for the public sector.
• Ensure the solutions are aligned where possible for OSS/BSS expansion and growth into the accounts.
• Driving Expansion into the neighboring provinces.
• Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM.
• Maintain and manage Alliance relationships within - more...