Zensar Technologies Pay & Benefits reviews

1,0
Racist
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng6 November 2019
One of the racist company i ever worked. same apply to Reverside Software Solution. No salary increase. once you request the increase, they terminate your contract.
2,0
not Productive at all
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng6 March 2017
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no cons
3,0
Productive, Supportive environment
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP3 March 2015
1 - TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
My primary responsibility is to provide Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development to the business as well as potential clients with a strong focus on Public Sector and Tele-Communications.
Marketing Strategy for Go To Market campaign in order to increase awareness and promote Zensar’s offering, services and business value add within the various business verticals.

Demonstrate Zensar’s brand and offerings into the Industry in order to:
• Grow and market the Zensar brand in the Industry as well as highlighting the benefits of onsite/offshore models more so within the public sector vertical.
• Report status of forecast as well as feedback on sales figures to CXO team monthly
• Mentorship role to account as well as business development managers
• Providing hands-on operational management in the form of joint sales calls with the Pre-Sales, performance management, training and development, reporting, metrics management.
• Creating and maintaining client relationships within the customer base, from CXO level down.
• Effective team motivation and management
• Accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
• Attend operational management meetings focusing on enhancing the sales strategy
• Educate sales unit in terms of sales strategy and execution for the public sector.
• Ensure the solutions are aligned where possible for OSS/BSS expansion and growth into the accounts.
• Driving Expansion into the neighboring provinces.
• Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM.
• Maintain and manage Alliance relationships within
  more... OEM partner at all levels.
Focus areas for developing strategies and leading business initiatives into some of the company’s main Services within the public sector are:
1 - Consulting
2 - Technology
3 - Out sourcing
4 - Execution of:
4.1 – Strategy
4.2 – Pipeline
4.3 – Revenue Increase
Continue to grow and maintain relationships with the technology alliances such as ORACLE, IBM, Microsoft, IBM and SAP as well as identify key partners.
Create and establish a marketing channel with product details and literature for marketing brochures and maintaining our product portfolio.

Identify and manage key partners in accounts where relevant in order to ensure the client’s requirements are fulfilled.

2 - WHAT HAVE I LEARNT
I have managed to learn how to work and deal with long distance relationships in order to achieve my objective.

3 - MANAGEMENT

Presently I am managing the vertical on my own.

4 - 99% of my Co-Workers are sitting abroad, the UK, India, America. Therefore at least 85% my engagement is via web-ex, telephone or video conferencing.

5 - THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB

Managing from a distance.

6 - MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB

Fulfilment of my achievements despite the challenges.
Pros
Global Exposure
Cons
Lack of Local Support