Zensar Technologies

View all Zensar Technologies reviews

Productive, Supportive environment
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP3 March 2015
1 - TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
My primary responsibility is to provide Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development to the business as well as potential clients with a strong focus on Public Sector and Tele-Communications.
Marketing Strategy for Go To Market campaign in order to increase awareness and promote Zensar’s offering, services and business value add within the various business verticals.

Demonstrate Zensar’s brand and offerings into the Industry in order to:
• Grow and market the Zensar brand in the Industry as well as highlighting the benefits of onsite/offshore models more so within the public sector vertical.
• Report status of forecast as well as feedback on sales figures to CXO team monthly
• Mentorship role to account as well as business development managers
• Providing hands-on operational management in the form of joint sales calls with the Pre-Sales, performance management, training and development, reporting, metrics management.
• Creating and maintaining client relationships within the customer base, from CXO level down.
• Effective team motivation and management
• Accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
• Attend operational management meetings focusing on enhancing the sales strategy
• Educate sales unit in terms of sales strategy and execution for the public sector.
• Ensure the solutions are aligned where possible for OSS/BSS expansion and growth into the accounts.
• Driving Expansion into the neighboring provinces.
• Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM.
• Maintain and manage Alliance relationships within
  more... OEM partner at all levels.
Focus areas for developing strategies and leading business initiatives into some of the company’s main Services within the public sector are:
1 - Consulting
2 - Technology
3 - Out sourcing
4 - Execution of:
4.1 – Strategy
4.2 – Pipeline
4.3 – Revenue Increase
Continue to grow and maintain relationships with the technology alliances such as ORACLE, IBM, Microsoft, IBM and SAP as well as identify key partners.
Create and establish a marketing channel with product details and literature for marketing brochures and maintaining our product portfolio.

Identify and manage key partners in accounts where relevant in order to ensure the client’s requirements are fulfilled.

2 - WHAT HAVE I LEARNT
I have managed to learn how to work and deal with long distance relationships in order to achieve my objective.

3 - MANAGEMENT

Presently I am managing the vertical on my own.

4 - 99% of my Co-Workers are sitting abroad, the UK, India, America. Therefore at least 85% my engagement is via web-ex, telephone or video conferencing.

5 - THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB

Managing from a distance.

6 - MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB

Fulfilment of my achievements despite the challenges.
Pros
Global Exposure
Cons
Lack of Local Support

Other Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

Poor Management and Leadership
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 February 2020
Poor Management, Poor Leadership qualities, Poor Planning, Less skilled Managers and zero potential to understand problems, solve them and reply back to client.
Good work life balance
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 November 2019
Good work life balance
Salary/Benefits not very good
Job security is good
Management is not very good
Job culture is good
Promotions happen very late and eligible ones don't get promotions at the right time