jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in an admin role.
- Relevant experience in admin environment.
- Ensure accurate and timeous capturing of all journals,…
- Learn about requests for quotations (RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs), bids, and place orders.
- Learn and research market trends – advise leadership of any industry or…
R5 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Be innovative.
- People are needed to work at Elite Transport.
- Closing date: 25 March 2020.
- Accurately and timeously recorded internal stock movements Monitored stock and curbed shrinkage/damages and short-dated stock Controlled physical inventory…
- To pick all sales orders allocated accurately within the set lead time, and ensuring that all special requests regarding orders are actioned.
- To provide a sales, promotion, communication and administrative service to clients with clearer communication and effective administration; to the extent…
Edenvale, Gauteng 1609
- We manufacture import and sell Automotive Aircon and car parts to the wholesale and retail markets.
- A new opportunity exists for a Driver to be based at our…
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning…
- We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.