jobs in Athlone, Western Cape
Cape Town, Western Cape
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
Bellville, Western Cape
Durbanville, Western Cape
Century City, Western Cape
Parow, Western Cape
Claremont, Western Cape 7708
Bloubergstrand, Western Cape 7441
Milnerton, Western Cape
City Bowl, Western Cape
Brackenfell, Western Cape
Woodstock, Western Cape
Goodwood, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Be innovative.
- People are needed to work at CashBuild Hardware.
- Closing date: 25 March 2020.
- Grade 12 Certificate • 1 to 2 years general administration • Minimum 3 years’ experience in the transport industry • MS Office Suite • Intermediate knowledge of…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7405
R4 500 - R10 000 a month
- When appointment is made, load it onto the system called App-pointment.
- We provide clients with consumer data and hot leads for direct marketing or verification…
Observatory, Western Cape
- Are you a well groomed, professional Receptionist/ PA who's looking for a challenge in an Engineering Solution Industry based in Observatory!
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a driver for an organisation.
- Must hold a valid South African Drivers Licence.
- Ensuring that all records are maintained.
Cape Town, Western Cape 8000
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest…
- Completed medical / medically aligned degree , e.g. Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy.
- Are you an Occupational Therapist, Nurse or Physiotherapist…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7490
- The main purpose of the job: To provide customers and drivers with accurately prepared orders; to.
- Adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- Helping customers to solve their queries via in-bound calls, emails, live chats and managing E-Commerce follow ups.
- Able to work weekends and shifts.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R7 000 - R9 000 a month
- Liaise directly with students via email, telephone and WhatsApp when additional documentation or information is needed.
- Update student profiles as requested.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.