jobs in Bramley, Gauteng
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Boksburg, Gauteng 1459
Johannesburg South, Gauteng
Germiston, Gauteng 1401
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 000 a month
- The role also requires for the candidate to handle packing for dispatch.
- The role of general hand requires the applicant to assist in various hands-on tasks…
R15 000 a month
- Filing, admin, Recons, completion of application forms, etc.
- Capturing all source documents into Pastel up to general ledger/trial balance.
- To perform data scrubbing and bulk uploads whilst ensuring that all information captured by the data capturers is accurate.
- Checking own work for accuracy.
- An opportunity has arisen for a high caliber Human Resources Administrator at our Pick' n Pay LMDC Business Unit to effectively execute HR administrative…
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing…
- Make pro-active support calls to ensure that all clients are satisfied.
- Provide telephonic support to users experiencing problems using the software, or…
R15 000 a month
- Our business specialises in selling short term insurance to Individuals and businesses.
- Thorough understanding of the short term insurance industry and products…
- Fast and accurate typing ability.
- Preparing Travel Itineraries including flights, visas, transport etc.
- Currently we are searching for an Executive Assistant…
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- Full JD to be discussed on successful shortlisting.
- Available immediately, urgent, Office Hours.
- Manage logistics, packing, staff and production.
R9 500 a month
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate;
- Grade 10 to 12/Matric.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit;
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.