jobs in Committees Drift, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R7 300 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently Willing to work overtime.
- People are needed to work at Nandos.
- Closing date: 28 April 2020.
R10 000 a month
- Must have a clean driving license (Code 8) and excellent knowledge of the Area.
- Excellent benefits available for the successful candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring that Work Instructions, procedures and processes are standardised across all shifts in line with legal, production and environmental…
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Avbob has vacancies for 5 Drivers in Limpopo, KZN, Western Cape,, Eastern Cape & Free State.
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s licence.
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved 5.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures & legislation 4.
- Change management knowledge Recruitment & Training…
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- This position entails Management of the lodges in the detail and needs to oversee various departments which includes the following:
Wise Choice Recruitment
R35 000 a month
- Must have own transport with valid driver’s licence.
- Must have at least 5 + years’ experience as an Area Manager in a retail clothing environment.
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices.
- Are you confident to lead a team to deliver high standards of patient care and service excellence?
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.