jobs in Fairland, Gauteng
R6 400 a month
- People are needed to work at department of health.
- Closing date: 19 February 2020.
- Department of Health : General Workers.
- The overall responsibility for delivery of basic client services including but not limited to front of house /client facing services which include concierge,…
- Finalise claim as per standard – Update log – Update broker – Finalise on BPM and financial system • Collaborate and work closely together with others thereby…
R18 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Staff Connection is looking for a reliable Front Office Manager for a fabulous four star hotel…
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Closing date: 23 March 2020.
- Logistics company is looking for unemployed people.
- Accurately and timeously recorded internal stock movements Monitored stock and curbed shrinkage/damages and short-dated stock Controlled physical inventory…
R12 500 a month
- Logging of calls on the call centre logging system.
- Must Have reliable transport , able to work night shift times which are 15h00 to 0h00.
- Strong drive for results and ability to work under pressure.
- Ensure that the delivery vehicle is always kept clean and tidy (interior & exterior).
Netstar (Pty) Ltd
- Ensure various deadlines are met for meeting packs, input from various parties, document comments, compilation of presentations etc.
- Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 weeks after the closing date.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.