jobs in Gauteng, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Grade 12 A tertiary qualification in Office Administration or any related field would be an advantage At least 3-5 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a…
- Executing effective admin housekeeping by filing documents, certificates and legal documents.
- Computer literate in MS Office and knowledge of SAP system.
- Proficient in MS Office • Outstanding communication and negotiation ability • Excellent organizational skills • A knack for problem-solving • Customer-service…
R12 500 a month
- The Receptionist would be responsible for general administration as well as answering the switchboard.
- Booking Meetings and taking messages.
- Prepare and write reports for consumer services team regarding investigated complaints Review of ex-factory CRQS data, entry onto SAP and trend and analyse…
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- National Diploma in Food Technology or Microbiology or equivalent qualification.
- Certified copy of identity document.
- Daily stock counts, as per schedule, from Stock Office must be correctly counted and reported.
- Handling and Recon of Petty Cash.
- End of Day Cash Ups.
R8 000 a month
- We do it fast and well and it gets us noticed.
- Founded in 2006, weFix has grown into a nationally known brand, respected as the most experienced Apple, Huawei,…
Germiston, Gauteng 1422
R10 000 a month
- Importers, manufacturers and suppliers of pneumatic components.
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 700 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work as a team.
- Unemployed people are needed for work in one of the best hotels in South Africa.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.