jobs in Idutywa, Eastern Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Phakisa Holdings is currently seeking to employ Merchandisers in Idutywa area.
- Matric Verification will be done.
- Working hours from Monday - Friday: 8am to 4pm.
R7 300 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently Willing to work overtime.
- People are needed to work at Nandos.
- Closing date: 28 April 2020.
- Ensuring the neatness and Housekeeping standards are world class.
- Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Avbob has vacancies for 5 Drivers in Limpopo, KZN, Western Cape,, Eastern Cape & Free State.
- Valid motor vehicle driver’s licence.
R10 000 a month
- Must have a clean driving license (Code 8) and excellent knowledge of the Area.
- Excellent benefits available for the successful candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring that Work Instructions, procedures and processes are standardised across all shifts in line with legal, production and environmental…
- As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excelllent training and development and a competitive…
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- This position entails Management of the lodges in the detail and needs to oversee various departments which includes the following:
- Ensure that all admin and reporting is conducted timeously and in accordance with required processes and procedures.
- Ensure Customers are greeted on entry.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.