jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2190
R15 000 - R18 000 a month
- Beautiful exclusive 5* property is looking for an Events & Hotel Reservations Coordinator.
- We are recruiting for an Events & Hotel Reservations Coordintor for a…
- Typing of general correspondence and other related documentation Accurate filing of all related documentation Minute taking and accurate distribution and record…
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Extremely computer literate and proficient in MS office.
- At least 1 years’ experience in data capturing.
- 60 or 120 credits on NQF Level 5 Wealth Management (Depending on date of appointment in the.
R9 000 a month
- Maintaining office food & beverages, stationery etc.
- Processing security procedures (we are a highly secured building).
R8 000 a month
- An up and coming company within the Fintech sector.
- Liaising with brokers on the field.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Grade 12 , a Technical tertiary qualification would be an advantage A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- To work in a safe and responsible manner and adhere to all…
- Adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all areas are kept neat and tidy and free of obstruction.
- Loading customer and supplier vehicles.
- To provide a sales, promotion, communication and administrative service to clients with clearer communication and effective administration; to the extent…
R6 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- People are needed to work in a plastic manufacturing company.
- Closing date: 28 February 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.