jobs in Maitland, Western Cape
R5 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Be innovative.
- People are needed to work at CashBuild Hardware.
- Closing date: 25 March 2020.
- Grade 12 Certificate • 1 to 2 years general administration • Minimum 3 years’ experience in the transport industry • MS Office Suite • Intermediate knowledge of…
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Posting Date Jan 24, 2020.
Observatory, Western Cape
- Are you a well groomed, professional Receptionist/ PA who's looking for a challenge in an Engineering Solution Industry based in Observatory!
Cape Town, Western Cape 7405
R4 500 - R10 000 a month
- When appointment is made, load it onto the system called App-pointment.
- We provide clients with consumer data and hot leads for direct marketing or verification…
- Completed medical / medically aligned degree , e.g. Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy.
- Are you an Occupational Therapist, Nurse or Physiotherapist…
Cape Town, Western Cape 7490
- The main purpose of the job: To provide customers and drivers with accurately prepared orders; to.
- Adhering to safety policies and procedures.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Matric, own vehicle and driver’s license essential.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in administration.
- Answering calls and taking messages.
Bidvest International Logistics Careers
Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- Ensure that the implemented Quality management system continues to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 - Manage document revisions (drafting through to…
Cape Town, Western Cape 8000
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.