jobs in Maseru, North West
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Participate in m2m Annual Evaluation and other operations research activities to carry out data extraction , capturing and cleaning.
Catholic Relief Services - Lesotho
Maseru, North West
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in finance, human resources, logistics, or administration officer/support level position with progressive responsibilities.
- Effective administration and communication skills.
- To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands to…
- Matric plus 1 Year Diploma/ Certificate (NQF Level 5) in.
- A valid South African driver’s license.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be…
R20,67 an hour
- Must be willing to work Monday - Friday and some Saturdays.
- This is a permanent contract.
- Fairlane Agency is looking for Merchandisers.
R20 000 a month
- Computer literate on MS Office Suite + PlusPoint (or similar).
- Staff management, development and training;
- Management of departmental administration (including…
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- Assisting & educating customers on products.
- Demonstrating DARE to LEAD with TEAM IQ to the TIP?
Moving Heads Personnel CC
- Analyse and report on claims drivers affecting portfolio growth and profit, such as frequency, average cost per claim (acpc), severity etc.
- Must have a valid driver's licence and own reliable car.
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development…
R12 000 a month
- Drivers licence and own transport (essential);
- Minimum of 5 years previous working experience in the luxury lodge sector with exposure to FOH/ BOH/ F&B/…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.