jobs in Modderfontein, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Bryanston, Gauteng 2191
Germiston, Gauteng 1401
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
- A Purchasing Supervisor will supervise the purchase…
R20 000 a month
- Wireless Internet Service Provider Specializing in Telecommunications.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Minimum of Two years experience in a corporate office ideally.
- Answering the telephone and liaising with clients.
- Lodgement and support for the claims team.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ accounts payable or relevant finance experience including supervisory/management experience.
- Perform the closure of AP sub ledgers.
- Responsible for the filing of all documentation, as well as the maintenance of the filing system.
- Perform data capturing as required;
- Main purpose of the role.
R25 000 - R28 000 a month
- Excellent MS Office Skills and minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Receiving, sending, redirecting emails, letters, telephone calls, visitors on the MD’s behalf.
- Applying customer service/care principles to all calls.
- Planet Fitness is the largest privately-owned Health and Wellness company with over 23 years of a strong…
R10 000 a month
- A well established Law firm In Johannesburg is looking for a front-line receptionist.
- Looking for a vibrant, friendly and energetic candidate.
- Ability to maintain accurate primary documentation to support MMS/BPCS & GMP Mass Balance • Work in close collaboration with Analytical Lab to produce accurate…
Emporium Human Capital
R8 000 a month
- Debtors Clerk / Administrator (jnr) – CH009.
- Applications Close: 12 December 2019.
- Starting Date: 6 January 2020.
- Must have Matric/Grade 12.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.