jobs in Olifantsfontein, Gauteng
- Screening calls, handling & responding to calls appropriately.
- Ordering, purchasing, coordinating and managing of office & kitchen consumables.
- Key Output : • De-nested/ de-palletized crates • Filled crates • Palletized crates • Secured crates • Bottles removed from crate • Cleaned and sanitized crates …
- No experience needed as training will be provided but must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite.
- Approx 4 hours per day.
- Scanning and filing of documents.
- Checking of invoices and documents.
- Other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Computer literate, good knowledge in MS Excel and Word.
R21 000 a month
- Assist reception to answer inbound telephone calls.
- Assist with filing and e-filing.
- Two years and above previous experience in office administration.
- Scanning and filing of Mustek invoices and PODS and allocation of bank accounts.
- Location Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa.
- Scanning and Filing of POD’s.
- Interact with external stakeholders including but not limited to Municipalities / Eskom / Olifantsfontein Business Forum • Provide effective and timeous…
Kempton Park, Gauteng
R10 000 a month
- As a assistant to the driver you will not be required to operate the vehicle so therefore do not need a drivers license.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent,.
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets…
- Basic knowledge of general administrative processes, procedure and policy.
- Request of valid identification as specified in the Department ISO Process.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.